S Class Vampire

Recap: ".... Your a S class vampire!"

"What!" We all said.

"Mom did you finally lose your mind cause if so I could go get the number to a asylum?" I told my mom. She gave me the "death glare!"

"Now Moka let us explain!" my father said kind of mad about what I said but then again trying not to laugh because he has the number to just in case.

"Do you know the Three Dark Lords?" My mom asked us. We all nodded except for Vanilla and Cocoa who are looking like their talking to each other in their minds saying "What The hell is going on!" Vanilla would say. "They all lost their minds. Maybe we should go call that aslyum?" Cocoa would say. I know my sisters to well.

"Well you probably know that your principle is the third dark lord and that the second one I belive is your father Takumi?" my mom was saying. Takumi nodded his head as in saying yes.

"You probably don't know who the first one is do you?" My mom said.

"The principle said that the first dark lord like to stay hidden from people so only very few know what he looks like." I said.

"That's right but there is one thing wrong that you said." My father said.

"And what is it that I said wrong?" I asked them.

"The first dark lord is actually a she not a he and the she is me." My mother said. We all just stared at her.

"We never told you guys that you were vampires or that I was a dark lord because we wanted to keep you safe. Since I am the first dark lord the people that do know who I am are trying to kill me so that they could have the spot of first dark lord." my mother said.

"We didn't want you guys getting hurt. so we decided that once you get to highschool year we would enroll you at yokai and let you find out yourself." My father said.

We just sat there stareing at them.

"But wait if that's the case why does she smell just like a human?" Aron asked.

"She smells human because she's in her human form and she spent her life around humans." My mom said in a duh tone.

"Oh that makes since I guess." Aron said.

"He's an idiot!" I said in my head also while mentally face palming my self.

"So your saying that I'm like Takumi and that I take my rosario of I would have white hair and crimson red eyes?" I asked them. They both nodded.

"Cool!" I simply said while leaning back into the

couch I was sitting on.

"Cool? that's all you have to say? Your not mad or anything?" My father asked.

"Nope I'm not mad. I actually aleays liked monsters and stuff. Why do you think halloween is my favorite and I always wanted to be a monster and now that I am one its cool." I said.

"What about you girls?" my father asked The twins and we all looked at them.

First they looked at my father then at me then when they looked at each other and they got a huge grin on their faces.

"Were Vampires! Were Vampires!" They cheered happily while jumping up and down.

We all just sat there laughing.