Erase his Memory

"Aron! Zayn!" I said as i saw them.

"M-moka!?" They both said.

Aron's P.O.V

The game had just started and I was in the front and Zayn was behind me and so was Moka. That guy Moka didnt like from earlier ran off somewhere and i dont really care as long as he isnt by Moka.

"Hey Zayn Moka you guys know what the plan is right?" i whispered loud enough for the both of them to hear.

"Yeah" I heard Zayn say.

"What about you Moka?" i asked.

No response.

"Moka?" i asked.

Still no response.

"Moka?" i said while turning around. She wasnt there.

"Hey Zayn where did Moka go?" i asked him.

"I dont know. She was just here a few minutes ago." he said while turning around looking everywhere.

"We have to fin.... What was that!" I said as i felt a wave of power.

"I dont know!" Zayn said. I knew he felt it as well.

"You dont think that was Moka do you?" he asked.

"I dont know but lets find out.

We ran towards the source of where the power was coming from until we came to a door. We went in and what we saw made me have a mix of emotions of shock,mad,sad, and even a little happy. I was mad at the fact she was in here with none other  then that boy Kyle, Sad t the fact she was crying, shocked at the fact she was in her vampire form and happy that she transformed. 

But the emotion i felt the most was that i was mad! She was standing there with her shirt half way unbuttoned with tears in her eyes. 'What did he do to her!' i yelled in my head.

Aron! Zayn!" She said as she saw us.

M-Moka!? We both said.

End of P.O.V

~Back to Moka~(A/N: I just wanted to say that this whole story is basically in Moka's P.O.V unless i add someone else's P.O.V)

I ran up to them and hugged them both.

"Thank you! Thank you!" I said to them both with tears running down my face.

"Whay are you thanking us?" zayn asked me.

"Because you came for me. You came." i said through tears.

'What did you do to her!" Aron yelled at Kyle.

"H..he tried to..... he tried to do things to me!" i said while crying again. "He took my rosario!" 

"Youd did what!" They both yelled at the same time.

That was when Takumi,Lucas,Kylie,Katie,Jack, and Rick all ran in. When they saw me all their eyes had widend.

"Moka!" Takumi and Lucas both said while running over to me.

"What happened to her!?" Takumi asked.

"He tried to ape her and took her rosario!" Aron said while still stareing at Kyle.

"Is that true!?" Kylie asked me but was looking at him mostly.

I nodded my head while crying more. Man im cryng alot. I wanna syop sp bad but i cant.

Thats when Kylie and Katie walked up to Kyle then they both slapped him.