Reunited at Fairytail

"What!!!" The whole guild yelled.

"Flame Brain! I didn't know you had a Little sister. And a cute one at that!" That half naked dude Gray yelled which caused Takumi, Aron,Lucas,Zayn, Akira, Kaoru,Noah, and Hunter to all growl at him. He flinched and backed away.

"Well I do. In fact I have 3 Little sisters." Natsu-Nii said.

"What! How come you never told us?" The blondie said.

"Cause you never asked and plus I missed them so much that I didn't want to talk about it....." Natsu-Nii said while pulling me back into a hug.

"I missed you to Natsu-Nii. And I also still have that teddy bear you won me from that night!" I said with a smile.

"You still have it!?" Natsu-Nii asked.

"Yup! I carried that thing around every where till I was 10. I still sleep with it though now...." I said whispering the last part. "I really missed you...." I whispered while looking down.

"I'm sorry Moka.... I shouldn't have made you run. I should have ran with you. I'm sorry...." He said as he pulled me into a hug.

"Its ok Natsu-Nii because now I can take you home!" I said with a big smile.

"That's the reason I never went home thought Moka. I don't know how...." he said while looking into my eyes.

"W-what.....? What do you mean you don't know a way home?" I asked.

"I searched every where while I trained with a dragon that tought me magic for a way home. But I never found it...." He said.

"Wh-what....? But we have exams!!! Oh my god mom and dad are gonna be mad if I don't take them. And what about Vanilla and Cocoa? They already lost you now their gonna lose me!? Wahhh!" I yelled.

"Dumb Bitch" I heard someone say.

I turned my head to see who said and I came to seeing a blonde haired boy with a lightning streak on his eye pointing his thumb at me while snickering.

No he didn't! I stomped over to him and got in his face and said

"Do you know what its like loseing your older brother at the age of freaking 6 because of a bunch of drunk men. Then haveing to go to therapy because of the things you saw. Then not only that but freaking years later you get sent to a high school for monster. Monsters! Then your told your a vampire by your own parents. Now I'm trying to keep my school grades up cause its the only thing I have left that keeps me normal but now I can't even do that because I'm sucked through a freaking portal to another world that I didn't even know existed. I mean what the heck are Guilds?" I yelled as I stared into the boys eyes as my eyes turned a glowing red.

"Moka!" The boys all yelled.

"What!?" I snapped at them.

"Your eyes! Calm down!" Noah said.

"I done give a f'ing care! This Baka here had the nerve to call me a Dumb Bitch when he dosn't even know what I have been through!" I snapped once again.

"Moka chill or your rosario might break!" Takumi said.

"No I don-" "Were leaving! Let's go!" Natsu-Nii said as he picked me up and placed me on his shoulder.

As we walked out of the building I noticed the others had stayed and hat everyone in There had wide eyes. Including Blondie boy.

We all walked for a Little while-Well they walked I was carried- till we finally reached a park and Natsu-Nii finally put me down on my feet.