Im Home!!!

About 3 months have passed since I have met Takumi, Aron, Zayn, and Lucas. And let me tell you. They are like some over protective brothers! When ever a boy would try to flirt with me they would get a death glare from the boys. I guess this is what its like when you have 4 boys that all like you. Anyways its our break and we can go where ever we want for a week and I decided I would go visif my family!

"Finally I'm here. I swear that bus driver gives me the creeps." I mummbled to my self as I knocked on the door.

"Yes how may I....." My mother said before looking at me. "Hi mom!" I said with a smile on my face.

"Moka!" My mother yelled while giveing me a huge hug. Then came my little sisters Vanilla and Cocoa.

"Big sis Moka!" They both yelled while hugging  me. "Hi Vanilla! Hi Cocoa! I said while hugging them both.

Finally when they had let me go from hugging me so much I was able to walk into the house.

I walked up to my room and flopped on my bed and my little sisters flopped onto the bed next to me.

"Moka! Vanilla! Cocoa! Do you all want a snack?" my mom called up to us. "You guys want a snack?" I asked Vanilla and Cocoa. "Yea!" they both said.

"Sure!" I yelled back down. Then I heard a knock on the door and heard my mom answer it. Next thing I know she's yelling u to me "Moka! You have a visitor!"