The Question.....

"Wait before we go are you gonna introduce us?" Vanilla said.

"Oh yea! Aron, Zayn, Lucas meet my twin little sisters Vanilla and Cocoa. Vanilla Cocoa meet my friends Aron, Zayn, and Lucas." I said while pointing at everyone.

"Nice to..." Vanilla said.

"…meet you!" Cocoa said.

"Same to you" Zayn said.

"Wait why didn't you introduce Takumi?" Aron asked.

"Probably because they already met when Takumi actually had some common sense to knock on my front door and introduce his self to my family instead of breaking into my room!" I said to him.

"Oh yea....sorry." he said

"Idiots" I mummbled to myself.

"Shes Crazy!" Vanilla said.

"No Pshyco!" Cocoa said.

I glared at the both of them and everyone started laughing as we reached the bottom of the steps.

"So mom did youget extra snacks?" I asked her

"Yes I did but why do you ne......" My mom was saying before she turned around. "Where did those boys come from!!!" My mom yelled.

"Ah crap! I didn't think of that. What am I gonna tell her oh well this one climbed through my window and fell asleep in my bed while these two did Then same but instead hid in my closet! yea No!" I thought to my self.

"uh.... They just got here?" I said but came out more as a question. I guess she fell for it because she just turned around to get them snacks. Just them my father walked in.

"Honey I'm home! Now where's my darling M......" He was saying before he saw the boys. "Aho Then hell are they! I was expecting one boy not four!!!" he yelled.

30 minutes later

Finally after I was able to calm my father down and take away Then baseball bat that he grabbed from I don't know where we were all sitting in Then living room talking.

"So mom what's with this rosario that you told me to always wear. Is it like some family thing or something." I asked her.

"W...why do you ask?" She said

"Because Takumi has one just like it around his wrist." I said back to her.

She looked at his wrist then at me then at the Vanilla and Cocoa then at my father then back at me.

"Aahhh so much head turning and looking!" I yelled but in my head.

"Moka there is something me and your father has been hideing from you and your sisters........Your a S class vampire!" She finally said.