Phantomhive Manor

*Moka's P.O.V*

I was surrounded by darkness. Just floting there with no care in the world. Suddenly I felt something soft beneath me.

"Soft...." I mummbled to myself as I cuddled whatever it was i was laying on.

*Sebastian's P.O.V*

I was entering the mansion carrying the girl master told me to bring back when those three idiots came running in.

"Sebastian! Sebastian! Who is that, that you are carrying?" Asked Finnian.

"She certainly is pretty. Yes she is." Mey-rin said.

"What she doing here and why is she sleeping?" Bardroy asked me.

"This is a visitor for the master and she got tired along the way so I carried her and don't you three have chores that have to be done?" I asked them.

"Nope! We finished them all Sebastian. Yes we did!" Mey-rin said.

"Is that so? Then Bardroy I want you to go cook a meal for the lady to eat when she wakes up and Mey-rin and Finnian, I want you to come with me." I instructed.

"Yes, sir!" They said with a salute and with the Bard went into the kitchen and Mey-rin and Finny followed me.

As I enetered into a room I had Mey-rin take her boots off and her hat while I held her and then placed her into the bed,pulling the blanket up.

We watched as she cuddled into the blanket and mummbled "Soft...." in her sleep.

"She so cute!!! Yes she is! Don't you think so Finny!?" Mey-rin squeeled.

"U-uh yea..." Finny said looking away.

"I need you two to watch her and wait for her to wake up. When she does she might try to run away from shock." I explained.

"Yes, sir!" And with that I walked out the room.

*Mey-rin's P.O.V*

Me and Finny were watching the girl when she started to stir in her sleep.

"Look she's wakeing up!" Finny said.

"I have the food!" Bard said comeing into the room with a glass of milk and a grill cheese sandwich.

"Huh..." Said a voice.

We turned back towards the bed to see her awake looking around.

"W-where am I?" She asked.

"You are at the Phantomhive Mansion, Milady." Finny said.

"What's 'the pahntomhive mansion'?" She asked.

I was going to answer when suddenly Sebastian came in the room.

"You!" Said the girl as she narrowed her eyes at Sebastin.

"The master wishes to see you milady." Sebastian said bowing.

"Who is 'Master'? Are you talking about the boy that looked like a pirate wearing a top hat?" She asked. Bard busted out laughing.

"Yes." Sebastian said.

"Ok then. I'll come." Said the girl as she stood up out of the bed.

"Hmm... Where are my boots?" She asked.

"Right here milady." I said handing her her boots and hat.

Ahhh... Thank you!" She said with a closed ey smile as she began to pull her boots on then sat her hat on her head.