The Mall

My P.O.V

"Wake up!" I yelled while throwing a pillow at Aron and Zayn's head.

"But whhyyyyy!?" Aron asked me.

"We don't want to wake up. Its to early!" Zayn complained.

"Ok fine I'll just hang out with Takumi and Lucas and have all sorts of fun!" I said while walking away.

"I'm up!!!" they both said while jumping up.

"What do you mean by fun exactly by the way?" Aron said tilting his head probably thinking something perverted.

"Nothing I wanted to got to the mall with you guys but you two don't wanna wake up so I thought I could hang wih the other two a.....""Were going!" Aron and Zayn both said while cutting me off.

"Ok well get up then were finna leave!" I saidbto them while walking away.

"Ha! I knew that would work!" I said to myself while smirking and walking away.

10 minutes later

"Ok guys let's go!" I said while running out the door.

"Don't forget about buying us a gift!" Vanilla yelled out to me.

"Yea and don't forget about the meet up!" Cocoa yelled.

"Ok ok I won't forget!" I said while getting into the passenger side. Yes I do not have my license yet. None of us do so my mom is driveing us there. ( To be honest I don't know what age or grade you get your license in. Again I'm only 12 so I don't have one. All I know is that you get it in high school)

"Hey what did Cocoa mean by 'meet up'?" Aron asked me.

"Oh a bunch of my friends from my old school wanted to meet up with me at the mall." I said.

"Wait so you mean humans!" Zayn said.

"Don't worry you will be fine. Their good kids." my mom said.

20 minutes later

"I'll be here to pick you guys up I'm three hours Ok!?" my mom said to us while we got out of the car.

"Kay! Until then Bye!" I said to her as we walked into the mall.

We walked for about a few minutes until we heard someone calling my name.

"Moka! Over here!" said unknown person.

"Hey Katie!" I said as I turned around.

She ran u to me and gave me a Hug while three more people walked up. As I pulled away to see who the three people were I froze.

"Not him!" I thought to myself.