More Visitors -.-

"Moka why don't you, Takumi, Vanilla, and Cocoa go to your room and hang out while I go make you guys a snack." said my mother.

"Ok" I said to her.

"Wait did my mom just try to set me and Takumi up. No that can't be it she told Vanilla and Cocoa to come along as well so everything should be all right." I thought to my self as we walked into my room.

"Wow Moka your room is huge!" Takumi said with a huge smile on his face makeing me blush. "Its not that big." I said. "Ok Maybe I lied. I do have a huge room. in fact my whole house is pretty big and now that Im thinking about it how do we offord this house. I mean my mom is a stay at home mom and my father is a office worker so how?" I thought to my self.

"Anyways why are you h......" I was saying before I was interupted by my sisters shrieking.

"What!" I asked them.

"There's something......" Vanilla said

"....under the blanket!" Cocoa finished. Just when she said that I heard a groan coming from my bed. I walked over to my bed and pulled the blankets up just to see.........Aron sleeping in my bed! -.-

"Aron! What The hell are you doing in my bed! Wake up!" I yelled at him.

"Mhm nooo I don't wanna!". he said in his sleep.

"Aron wake UP!" I said while pushing him off the bed.

"I'm up! I'm up!" He said while jumping up.

"Well that's good to know. Now Aron im going to ask you this one more time." I said like I was talking to a five year old.

"Why The Hell Are You In My Bed Sleeping!" I yelled at him. "Huh? Oh Yea..... I came here to see you then I guess I fell asleep on your bed from waiting." he said.

Then next thing I know Zayn and Lucas is walking out of my closet. -.-

"We were waiting for you to but in them closet." Lucad said. "You know you have a really big closet." Zayn said while walking back in my closet.

" Get out of there!" I yelled at him. "Ok Ok!" he yelled back while walking out of the closet.

"Moka! Takumi! Vanilla! Cocoa! Your snack is ready!" My mom yelled.

"K but were going to need you to make more snacks!" I yelled back at her.

"Anyways I would Iike to know how you guys knew where I lived but we will just find that out later. so let's just go." I said.