//Intro//

Hoseok knew how much it hurt, he did not deny it. He did not deny the almost audible shatter in his heart when he saw him.
     Hoseok most of all did not deny that he was in pain, bags under his eyes, shaky hands, all of the several small cuts that appeared on his ankles and wrists and the occasional flower petals that would find their way out of his lungs.
     Yoongi thought their friendship was strictly platonic, Hoseok thought Yoongi was blind not to realize Hoseoks true feelings. Then again Hoseok never showed them.
     Hoseok knew he had no chance with Yoongi as for he was happy with Jimin. With each passing day Yoongi's love for Jimin grew stronger and Hoseoks condition got worse and worse. The flower petals threatening to erupt if even a word was exchanged between the two.
    And as the harsh days of Hoseok's life faded into months, Hoseok was dying. The flowers growing so large Hoseok only had a year left to live.

A/n
Sup doods
This is my first real story and I'm  D E T E R M I N E D not to give up on it well anyway hopefully you enjoy my story!

A/nSup doodsThis is my first real story and I'm  D E T E R M I N E D not to give up on it well anyway hopefully you enjoy my story!

^^^Me when I thought of this story and actually was actually in the mood to write.