//Chapter 13//

"Goodbye, my love"
———

(A/n LMAO BITCHES YOU THOUGHT THAT WAS THE END. WELL THERES MORE)

5 years after Hosoek's Death

(A/n yeah he's still dead no need to worry)

The crowed screamed and cheered as the nominees for artist of the year flashed across the huge screens that littered across the large stage.

First nominee, destroying the charts with the 'kids anthem', Love scenario, is IKON!

The crowd screamed with joy some jumping out of their seats and waving their hands in the air.

Second nominee, taking the nation by surprise with their new comeback, the long awaited... EXO! (ITS HAPPENING THE TRAILERS ARE OUT)

All of the EXO-L's screamed along with all the rest of the other loving and supporting people in the crowd.

The third nominee, the one, the only, the beautiful... IU!

Screams came from people of all ages and genders as their hearts swelled when they saw her in the big screen waving.

And last but certainly not least, the rapper who built up from nothing, starting his own company, and leaving us all shook with his new single 'give it to me' iiiiiisss....

The crowd started screaming, far louder than any other artist got, the screams got louder as they yelled 'Suga' over and over again.

SUUUUGAAA!!

The crowed went wild clapping and screaming, the sound bouncing off the walls making the place ten times louder.

The camera flashed at Yoongi and the screams continued

"SUGA! SUGA! SUGA!"

The chants subsided after the person standing in front of the mic started speaking, the crowd anxious to know the winner of the award.

A second person emerged from the side of the stage, holding a small black envelope. The person smiled as they reached the mic. They cleared their throat and spoke.

And the artist of the year award goes too...

The audience was practically falling off their seats at this point.

They slowly opened the envelope.

SUGA!!

The crowd went wild. Screaming and yelling was all that could be heard even some idols were out of their seats, fangirling and fanboying.

The camera flashed to a stunned Yoongi. He stood up with the help of his seat. He walked to the stage, still shocked. He reached the stage and walked to the mic.

He bowed at the two people and they handed him his award. The trophy shone perfectly in his hand and he looked at the crowd screaming his name. He held up the sparking trophy in the air, a gummy smile plastered his pale face.

He brought the award back to his chest. He looked out into the crowd and saw the thousands of people cheering and reality set in, he did it, he won.

Taking another look out into the thousands of seats occupied by the roaring (RAWR XD) fans he felt a soft breath on the naps of his neck. He looked back and there he saw his angel, Hoseok. He smiled warmly and felt a hot tear slip down his face, he promised not to cry but he didn't wipe it as his gaze once again found the audience.

He put his face up to the mic, the crowed hushed. Clearing his throat he started his speech.

I-I really am honored to be on this stage holding this award in front of all of you, and the people watching at home or on their phone or not even knowing what I'm saying right now

He stopped to chuckle

Even just being here is like a dream, being nominated after just 3 years of selling and releasing my own music, under my own company is just crazy. This may sound cheesy but I really mean it, I don't deserve this award, every single one of my fans does, thank you everyone, so much. Most of all I want to thank Hoseok, My Jung Hosoek, who sadly could not be here today because he took his own life only just 5 years ago, he was the one who helped me through everything when I was struggling, working at a small company with no hope. But-

He swallows the lump that was forming in his throat and wiped a few tears. He sighed and continued his speech.

But, I know he is here with me right now, cheering me on.

Thank you everyone

He repeated in English

Thank you so much everyone

Good night