Chapter 12

Eddie had a carefree, goofy grin plastered to his face and couldn't stop touching his lips. He would stop smiling for 2 seconds, remember the "i love you" and start grinning again. Eddie couldn't help it,  he fancied Chris so much it was painful.

Eddie slowly and cautiously creaked open the apartment door, petrified to make any noise, he pushed the door open more and stepped inside, making sure to be extra quiet, which was difficult because he was so giggly and ditzy. He started tip toeing his way to his bedroom, hoping to surprise Chris,  who he partially walked home with, a goodnight kiss. The thought made him chuckle again. "You're not going anywhere,Eddie. Nice try." Eddies heart nearly stopped beating and he took his hand off his bedroom doorknob like it was a hot stove. "Where were you, what were you doing, and who were you with. I'm done with your shit now, the fun's over, sweetheart. Let's go, fess up." Eddie turned around almost painfully slow, mentally preparing himself for the upcoming arguement , if Eddie was completely honest with himself, he would admit that he had no idea what to say, so he improvised. "First of all, I don't understand why you need to know where I am and what I'm doing at every second of the day, you seriously need to calm down and relax. If you must know, I went for a walk to the space needle by myself, and there were these two guys taking pictures and we talked for a bit. That's it. They were funny, they were nice, good guys. And there you have it, are you happy Now? " Eddies mom nodded, seeming like that made sense to her, but she stated harshly "you are to keep your door mostly open, and I'm taking the lock off for a while, this is getting a bit rediculous." His mom pushed past him and into the washroom down the hall. Eddie was happy it wasn't really an arguement, just straight forward consequences. Eddie wasn't happy, but it was better than getting hit.

   *** 3 days later ***
It's been 3 days and Eddies mom checks in on him almost constantly, and almost caught him changing twice. He'd only been able to see Chris for about 2 minutes total since that night because he came to eddie's balcony for kisses at random times of the day.
That night, Chris came to his balcony to say goodnight and Eddie grabbed his wrist and dragged him inside, " i missed you, Chris." Eddie grinned and Chris planted a sweet kiss on his lips "i missed you too, pretty boy. It's been a while." Eddie gave Chris a hug and didn't have to worry what his hugs felt like anymore. They felt like  home, warm and welcoming. Chris smelled amazing, like sun, warm air, and laundry detergent. Chris wanted to protect the shorter boy who was clinging on to him like a  koala, so he wrapped his arms tighter around Eddie. "Chris, stay, even for a while, just hide if you see my mother." Eddie pleaded, and Chris couldn't resist the sweetness in his eyes,  " Okay, baby. I will." Eddies eyes lit up, and Chris ruffled the shorter boys hair. Eddie have him a playful punch in the arm, Eddie gazed around the room suddenly, awed by its simplicity, "I just realized there's really nothing to do." Eddie mumbled and Chris flopped on Eddies bed, his hands behind his head, his shirt was halfway up his torso and it showed just a little bit of Chris' stoumach. Chris' long, dark brown hair was fanned out around his head. He looked peaceful, beautiful, almost like an angel. "Like what you see, Eddie?" Chris purred, and then suddenly laughed, his smile was ear to ear. Eddie decided right them that Chris laying on his bed was something he could get used to, it felt right, even if it was just to him. "So what if I do?" Eddie beamed and sat on the edge of the bed, Chris led him down into a soft kiss just then Eddie heard footsteps quickly approaching "Chris, Hide!  Hurry!" Chris nearly rolled off the bed and hid under the computer desk. Eddie hurried to sit in the computer chair, and opened a new browsing window. Just then, his mother opened the door "Goodnight, Eddie. I'm going to bed. Sleep well." His mother smiled and blew a kiss at him, "Goodnight mom, love you." His mom beamed, "love you too, honey." And headed out the door, clicking it shut behind her. There was an audible sigh of relief from under the desk, Eddie moved the chair back to make room for Chris to crawl out "that was terrifying." Chris sighed.
He flopped back again on the bed, and after a few seconds of standing there, Eddie decided he would join him. "Eddie, I just realized..." Chris started and Eddie turned to face him, "What?" Chris shook his head, "Will you make me the happiest idiot on earth and be my boyfriend? You don't have to say yes if you don't want to, I'm not pressuring you into anything I just-" "enough of that! Of course I Will!" Eddie laughed at Chris' worried expression, and tucked a piece of Chris' hair behind his ear.  He looked nervous "Chris, is everything okay?" Chris nodded slowly, and rubbed eddie's cheek, "You don't know how much you mean to me, Eddie, that's all." Eddie leaned in for a kiss.
They kissed until their lips physically ached, but neither of them minded. Eddie was a whining mess, and he was starting to go crazy, needing touch in anywhere possible. He knew he wouldn't be able to hold off, a large part of him didn't want to. Chris was just impossible to resist. "Eddie, oh god." Chris mumbled taking a second to breathe, his eyes looked dazed, and his breathing was heavy. Eddie was embarrassed for Chris to see him like this, in the state he was in. Chris let out a lazy chuckle, "Relax, Eddie.  It'll be okay. Are you okay with this?" Eddie nodded. Chris started kissing his jaw lazily, down his neck and the shorter boy was starting to struggle holding back noises, accidentally letting one escape him, Chris covered eddie's mouth with his hand, "You don't want her knowing about this, pretty boy. Shh~" Chris purred. He was physically aching now, and it was starting to be painful "Chris, please...I need..." Eddie whined, and Chris smirked "Please What?" Chris was a tease, and Eddie loved and hated it at the same time. He didn't want to admit he was to embarrassed to ask for Chris to do anything, so he just laid there, wanting to melt into the mattress and never come out. "Do you want this?" Chris asked and slowly reached down to touch him. Eddie was nearly crying, and he quickly nodded.
He was so close, but after a few minutes, Chris pulled his hand away. "Chris? Where are you going? What are you doing? Chris?" Chris smirked, "Tomorrow night,  my place. Don't even think of doing it yourself before then." Chris kissed Eddie again, then stood up, walking out onto the balcony and climbing back over to his apartment. Eddie sat there dumbfounded. How could Chris just left him in this state?

____________________________________________________________________
I'm aware this chapter is long, but it took me really long to update. Sorry about that, I've just been going through a lot lately. Expect another chapter soon, I have a long weekend coming up. Thank you all for reading this story so far :)