Chapter 14

Chris was gone out of town for a week. This was not as bad as Eddie thought it was going to be, but it was still quite boring and lonely. His friends were busy a lot of that week, so he didn't really have anyone to hang out with. He spent most of his time on his balcony playing guitar and singing.

                                  ***Chris***
Chris, however was all the way in Portland, sitting patiently in the cold hotel room gazing out the window at the rain and waiting for his mom to get back from her meeting. He was sitting there thinking back to his childhood, which he did sometimes, without wanting to.

When he was young, he never met his father, and his mother never told him anything about him, sometimes going to say she didn't even know who it was, but by the look on her face, he could tell she did. When he was young, he remembers adults looking at him like they were scared of him, he never understood why to this day. The teenage years of his life were fairly miserable, lonely, and difficult. A lot of his friends left him, his mother became aggressive, and he really had nobody there with him. When he met Eddie, he thought it was going to be the same as everyone else, leaving him after he started to trust the boy, however Eddie didn't look the type. He looked like a sweet, innocent deer. And Chris grew almost instantly attached to him. They grew closer to eachother over time, and when Chris found out Eddie had feelings for him, Chris was walking on clouds. And now, after enduring all of those awful teenage years, someone makes him happy. Finally. He prayed nobody would find out, because apparently, Eddie isn't even supposed to know who Chris is. He just wanted it to be secret until Chris could live on his own and then he could rent an appartment somewhere close, so he and Eddie could openly see eachother. Chris was happy that eddie's friends were kind to him, though. They seemed to Chris, like the type of people who chris wanted to be. But instead, Chris was just... himself.
He rested his head in  his hands. Chris would only ever be himself.

                                   ***Eddie***
Eddie received only one email from Chris the whole time he was out of town  "I miss you, pretty boy♡ the scenery is nice here, wish you could see it. Xoxo" Eddie stared contently at the message. Still in awe at Chris and his sweetness, he just sat and gazed at the messages wih butterflies in his stoumach. God, he loved Chris. He hated to admit it, but he was completely head over heels for his kind, amazing, beautiful (inside and out) nextdoor neighbour.

____________________________________________________________________
God guysI'm so sorry about the uploads. I know I've been behind, I'm sorry. I'll try and update, it'll just be a little more difficult since now I'm also in the moving process. Life is fun, isn't it?  Anyways, enjoy whatever nonsense I could manage to scribble down :)