Chapter 2

Thalia gasped in shock, "Percy what are you doing!? You can't just scream a goddess' name like that!" She ranted, I didn't listen,

I continued to shout, "LADY ARTEMIS PLEASE LISTEN!" The moon shone brighter for a second, singnaling that she was listening.

"I pledge myself to the Goddess Artemis. I turn my back on the company of men, accept eternal maidenhood, and join the Hunt." I said.

Thalia passed out in shock after cussing in Greek. Nico stared at me..."d-did Artemis accept?" He stuttered.

Artemis materialised in a silver dust and had a sad look on her face, "Perseus you are the only boy Zoe and me ever accepted and I am truely sorry about what that horrid girl did. I accept your oath." A silver circlet, a male version, appeared on my head and a silver hunter jacket appeared over my camp half-blood shirt. "Thank you Mi'lady" I said, she smiled, "we are setting up camp in Central Park tomorrow, let me break the news and then show up ok?" I nodded, "of course Mi'lady. Shall I stay in Hermes cabin? I have renounced that sea God as my father." Artemis scowled, "he did a horrible thing to you, Perseus. You should stay in Hermes cabin until I tell the hunter, I am sorry Perseus." I nodded, "Percy please Mi'lady." She nodded. I glowed silver and Artemis left. I turned to Thalia who was waking, "Mi'lady approved." I said. She gasped, "Percy we can be Immortal buddies!" I laughed, "Thals don't tell yet, Mi'lady wants to tell tomorrow at Central Park." She nodded and i went to Poseidon cabin. I grabbed my suitcase and put my Sheild, Minotaur horn, and clothes in my bag. I through in my scrapbook after blacking out Annabeths photo. I put my hunters jacket in my bag and a silver bow shimmered to existence. I smiled, this was a gift from Mi'lady of course. I strapped it to my back and put my circlet and jacket away so no one knew yet. I ran to Hermes cabin and sat on a bunk, everyone stared at me. "I'm. Stay. Ing." I growled. I lay down and slept thinking of Mi'lady and my new, happy life. No quest, no heart brake.