Chapter 15

Percy's POV

I woke up and grabbed my backpack, filling it with nectar, water, ambrosia and put my extra drachmas inside. I walked outside in my hunting jacket and noticed the thin layer of snow on the ground. "It's snowing!" Opal said happily, Diana smiled.

The hunters wished us good luck and I waved them off, "Thalia's In Charge!"I said and went to the big house to meet up with everyone. Then I saw her standing with a denim backpack and a Yankees cap. Annabutt Chase.

"Why are you here?" Opal asked coldly, knowing it was her who broke me.

"Clarisse dropped out..shame right?" She asked.

Piper, Tierra, and Annabutt all got in the van. I was driving, Diana was next to me and Opal was stuck with the half-bloods. I could hear them laughing.

"Percy do you wanna talk about it?" Diana asked, moving her dirty blonde hair behind her ear, her crystal blue eyes looking in concern at me.

"Not really." I said.

"If you need someone to talk to..I'm here." She said.

I nodded and drove through the mean streets of New York, heading to the airport. Piper said her mother tried to contact her in a dream and said to head near to Grand Canyon.

Chiron had bought 6 tickets to Phoenix, Arizona. He used to be like a second dad and now..I had no dad. I never will, Poseidon is nothing to me and I never see Paul. Chiron betrayed me, he believed I was dead and gave up on me. He left me for dead,

"It's just-" I started hoping Diana would listen "Annabutt used to be my true love, but when I went on a quest to do the 12 labor's of Hercules And didn't make contact for five months..she thought I was dead. She started dating my half brother and I walked in to him proposing on her, she broke my heart into a thousand pieces and I am still picking them up."

She smiled, "You have us now Percy, and you don't ever have to think about her again." I grinned, "thanks Diana."

"Any Time Perce."