Chapter 5

Annabeth's POV,

It has been two months since my stupid mistakes, I never should have dated Ryan, Percy's Half-brother. I just missed Percy and thought he was dead since no half-blood survived that long alone. I kept hoping but he never came back...for 2 months!! then Ryan came, he kept hitting on me and everyone loved him since he killed a hellhound with no training but I still missed Percy, I started dating Ryan and imaging it was Percy, then he proposed....I said yes. Then my seaweed brain finally came home and I was ridiculed by my best friends, Grover, Thalia, Nico, Clarisse, the stolls, and Katie.

Two months...the wedding happened last week and everyone was sad, they all thought of Percy. Aphrodite was bawling saying I broke her..I cried on my own in private. I was only 17, Percy was still 16, I shouldn't be married but I would've done it for Percy and Ryan always said that if I loved him then I would treat him the same. Only Piper talked to me..she said it wasn't my fault but it was. I needed my seaweed brain and I can only hope he needs me too.

I wept in me and Ryan's new home by the lake at camp half-blood. I wanted to live in new Rome like Percy wanted to but Ryan yelled at me and said no. he was a horrible, cocky, arrogant person and I hated him.

I need my Seaweed Brain!