Chapter 3

Artemis POV

My hunters set up their tents and Thalia built the fire, I knew that she knew about Perseus but I needed to tell the others, I told Percy to not tell the camp just yet and come by at 11:00 am..

It was 10:46 am, "Hunters!" I yelled. (Author Note: Central Park is big so it's just like a forest for them) they fell into a group and I stood in front starting my speech "Phoebe, Atlanta, Lillian, you three will set up the archery range after I'm done. Thalia, Kaylee, Samantha, Opal, you four are on cooking duty. Hayley, Hadley and Zara, Start the fire. Now onto more important business. First off, we need new recruits, we only have 11 hunters.." I trailed off waiting, "Milady we have ten hunters," Lillian spoke up. "Yesterday I accepted a new member of the hunt. This person had there heart broken by a...female not a male. He is male. He first male member of the hunt." I explained.

Cries of protest could be heard a mile away,

"A Male!" Phoebe screamed

"We joined to getaway from them!" Hadley yelled

Then a silver blur arrived on the scene. When I saw the face of this blue, I smiled. Perseus stood on a tree stump with a silver shirt on. THe bow I gave him was strapped to his back and his circlet stood proud on his head. He had a blue denim pack with a bow painted on it in silver.

"Hey..." He said shyly to the group of man hating girls.