Chapter 18

Percys POV,

i woke up to a emerald room with me tied to a chair, i felt...water. "Sea Scum..." I mumbled. Poseidon burst through the door smiling, "Percy My boy, i missed you!" he ruffled my hair.

"Get Away from me!" i growled.

He sighed, "Percy you know i wont do that, your my son!" he said.

I turned red, "I AM NOT YOUR SON YOU DIRTY SEA BAG!"

He stumbled and pretened to be hurt. "Perseus Jackson, i Poseidon adopt you." he says.

"No!!" i screamed! "I Don't Accept!" i yelled struggling against the cesteal bronze restraints.

"You will accept Percy!" he said.

"NO I WON'T! Let me go! Where are my sisters?" i yelled.

"You aren't one of them PercY! You never will be so accept me and go home!" he told me. he touched my forehead.

i saw Artemis in a forest her bow was drawn. A light lit behind her and she screamed as Hyperion emergered, a spear pierced through Lady Artemis, "NOOOOOOO!" i screamed, i tried to move but i was defencless, i couldnt do anything.

the image shifted to the hunters at camp half-blood. Thalia and Phoebe stood talking to my sisters before Ryan ran and kissed Thalia, it fumed my anger. "I WILL KILL YOU!" i screamed "GET AWAY!" i yelled as he kissed Phoebe, he went down the line....i sat in a black void of darkness crying in shame of not being able to help my sisters.

I was back in the palace..."WHY DID YOU DO THAT!" i yelled at him. "Accept. That will happen if you dont accept." he said.

"Not while im alive!"

"Perseus Jackson I, Poseidon, adopt you." he tried again.

"NO! Let me go!"

"Percy would you like to meet one of my ex-girlfriends?" Poseidon asked innocently.

I gasped, "Honey?" he called.

I closed my eyes, "Perssseusss darling, you can leave your troublessss...join me." she stated.

"Medusa?" i asked.

"Look and Ssssee." she answered.

"No! i Wont- i cant leave my sisters."

"You can though Perccccy." she whispered in my ear, he hand was crawling up my arm causing me to shiver.

"I-I-" i was falling under her spell..

i have to stay strong, i thought.

"You want to join me?" she asked.

Think of Zoe, of Thalia, of Bianca.

"Persssseuss, open up, im here to help. No more problemmsss" she said convincingly.

"I-I-I O-okay..." i stuttered against my better judgement.

"You are now...-" i opened my swirling green eyes with tears, as i felt stone crawl over my body i said my last words.

"Help Me Sisters."