Chapter 11

Percy's POV, 2 weeks later,

I stood around the fire with Lillian, Zara, Rachel, and Diana our new recruit from last week. She was a daughter of Apollo. Artemis, Thalia, Atlanta, Samantha, and Phoebe were hunting today after Zeus said that Athena's children found a Cyclopes village plotting to attack Camp Jupiter, and FYI, we are in Californa, at bear creek park (made up).

"Okay Sisters. Artemis, Thals , Atlanta, Sammi, And Phoebe are out so Zara why don't you and three other people go fish for lunch?" I said smiling. She nodded, "I'll take Diana, our best fisher, and Opal."

I grinned, "Lillian. Take Hadley and Rachel to gather wood." They nodded and left. "Kaylee your on cooking duty with Rachel when she gets back."

Kaylee smiled, "Your doing great Percy. Milady would be proud." I nodded gratefully to her.

-1 hour later-

Zara, Diana, and Opal came back with three racks full of fish, ranging from rainbow trout to Bass. "Wow! That's enough for dinner too!" Kaylee said. "Rachel your on cooking duty with Kaylee." I said, since they returned 30 minutes before. She nodded and sat with Kaylee by the cooking fire.

We sat and laughed, eating fish and joking about old times. It's been three months and 2 weeks since I joined the hunt and I have never looked back. I love my life so much.

-2 And 1/2 hour later-

We had been training and I had been showing Diana a new bow technic then Thalia, Lady Artemis, Atlanta, Samantha, and Phoebe ran into the camp, "ARM YOURSELF HUNTERS!" Artemis shouted, everyone grabbed The bow on their back and their choice weapons. I made eye contact with Thalia. She was bruised and had a scar on her left cheek that was bleeding. Her eyes were urgent and fearful, a side of Thalia that I had never seen.

Then 8 Cyclopes emerged from the forest. A plithera Of Arrows rained from the sky, 2 Cyclopes went down when almost all our arrows were out.

"Zara, Rachel, Phoebe, Samantha IN THE TREES! Percy lead the frontal assault!" Artemis shouted

I nodded, "FOR OUR FALLEN SISTERS!"

The Cry echoed through the hunters as Thalia ran along side me, SHe was on my left, Opal joined on the right. Children of the big three, Born forbidden, Die as heroes.

Thalia and Opal threw their spears into the eyes of two Cyclopes making them dissentagrate. They ran to grab their spears but were so engrossed in the fact that they never saw the Cyclopes moving towards them, "THALIA, OPAL WATCH OUT" I screamed running forward...but I was too late, the Cyclopes smacked Thalia into a tree 20 feet away and she went limp. I screamed in anger and rage. I Sprinted across the Battlefield killing all things in my way, running to Thalia, "ATLANTA! DIANA!" I screamed desperately. I realized a hurricane swirled around me. Wind and water joining and tunneling in a funnel shape. I dropped down, I had killed all but one Cyclopes. I ran to Thalia's side! "Thalia! THALIA MAIRE DIANA GRACE WAKE UP," I screamed. She stayed limp. Atlanta ran to me, "Percy what happened!?" She asked.."help her! She's our sister and I couldn't save her..." I said with tears in my eyes. "Percy it's not you-" I cut her off, "IT ISNT? I couldn't SAVE HER,I WONT LOSE ANOTHER SISTER LIKE I LOST HAYLEY!" I screamed. I looked at her shocked face and gasped. "I'm sorry Atlanta, I just...burst." I said, she then had the nerve to laugh! She pulled me in a hug, "Percy it's fine! We all miss Hayley and Thalia will be fine with a little nectar." I smiled, "thanks Sis."

I walked over to Artemis, "sorry Milady." She smiled, "uh..it's fine Percy..I'm sorry." She said, I looked at her confused, "what? You did nothing wrong!" I protested, she looked sadly at me, "My father has ordered that I hunt down Hyperion who has escaped Tartarus. Alone." It took a minute and then I realized the truth, "So the hunt must go to camp half-blood."