Chapter 20

Opal's POV

"Percy!" Diana cried out as we looked at the frozen figure of Percy Jackson. Medusa turned and hissed, "Demi-godssss. Attack you imbecilessss!"

The three cyclopes led a group of empousi toward us. "FOR PERCY!" i screamed, we echoed the cry and i raised my spear and sheild. Thalia had taught me mostly so it was my prefered fighting choice. My sheild,. μαχητής or Fighter, blocked a dagger blow from a empousaand i swept my leg under hers. i stabbed my spear through her chest and she evaperated into dust.Two more ganged up on Tierra and i rushed to save her since she was the only good non-hunter on this quest. When her sword got knocked away i slid in front of her with my sheild over my head. i blocked a blow from a speared empousa as Diana's arrows pierced through it.

"Behind you!" she called, i turned and my spear met a dagger thrown at me. i ran towards another empousa and spun my spear like a whirlwind and took out the three closing in on me.

I charged toward Percy, hoping Milady could save him if we could get him out of here. A cyclopes blocked me and i recognized him as the man that took Percy. He smirked and tried to bang his sheild into me but i jumped on it as he pushed and bounced onto his shoulder, i crawled onto his head and stabbed his eye before he could even react.

One Cyclopes down. "DIANA!" i yelled, we shared a Mental understanding and she knocked an arrow, she fired and hit the second cyclopes in the eyes.

Two Cyclopes down. The she got up, Medusa, "SSSILLY GODLINGSSS, JOIN MY PERCCY!" she hissed.

she lifted her veil, "SHEILD YOUR EYES!" Annabeth yelled.