Chapter 6

Percy's POV

we trekked through the woods happily..well I was happy to be on this hunt.

"Hey guys?" Opal asked

"Yeah?" Kaylee answered, speaking for us all.

"I sense hellhounds." the daughter of Hades spoke.

Artemis gasped, "In the trees" she said, she each climbed a redwood to a branch about 20 feet in the air.

I heard screaming and gasped, I jumped down, "Percy Stop, don't blow our cover!" Artemis said, "Sorry Milady." I said looking into her silver orbs. I sprinted towards the scream and found 2 boys and 3 girls running from 5 hellhounds.

"Milady!" I screamed backwards, Artemis ran up with Opal, Hadley, and Kaylee close behind her. I Nocked an arrow, The kids now saw us and their eyes widened, "Permission to shoot Milady?" I asked just like Zoe all those years ago. "Permission Granted," she said smiling.

I fired and it 2 hellhounds, watching them crumble to dust and saw Opal and Kaylee shoot other arrows killing two. Hadley Nocked an arrow but I screamed, "Wait!" and ran with Moonbeam and Slasher out. I slid under the remaining hellhounds legs and slashed all four legs, it howled in pain and I jumped on it's back and stabbed right into the neck. it vanished in dust and I panted, "that. was. AWESOME!" I screamed jumping up and running back to my sisters.

Hadley, being her 13 year-old self, started whining, "You didn't save any for me!" she complained. I laughed, "opps."

We turned to the kids who groaned in pain, shutting down our celebration.

"3 Demigods, the 2 boys and one girl." Opal said. I nodded rushing to the demigods and giving them ambrosia and nectar. they were covered in scars. "Listen to us, we know what we are doing." Artemis said.

"Milady? Should we bring them to camp?" Kaylee asked

"2 boys." she spit the word boy out, "No." she replied. We nodded and help them sit against the trees.

"How long have you been running?" I asked,

A boy with blond hair and light blue eyes answered, "We were on a school campout for the Art club and these things attacked us. We started running and we have been for a day and a half." he answered.

"3 of you are demigods." Artemis started, "You are descended from Greek or Roman gods. The two boys and you" pointing to a black haired girl with green eyes..."Poseidon Spawn" I growled, Artemis gasped, "don't do anything rash!" she said standing in front of me, "Fine." I said putting away my knifes.

"The Greek and roman gods are not real!" the other boy, a brown hair brute said.

"They are so deal with it!" I snapped at him for being friends with that sea spawn.

Artemis glared at me, "Sorry." I said, Artemis stepped forward. "I am the goddess Artemis. These are my hunters, we have all dealt with heartbreak and turned our back on the world of men for immortal Virginity." Artemis Explained.

---2 hours of explaining later---

The blonde boy, Ty, finally excepted the facts and it was obvious that he liked Tierra, the brown haired demigod.

"Listen, we are gonna determine your godly parents ok?" Hadley Asked the three demigods.

They nodded excited. "Ty, your a roman obviously. Son of Jupiter maybe?" I said looking to Artemis, "I agree he does look like my father." she nodded, "Ty Josherson, Son of Jupiter."

He passed out.

"Tierra, Your a Greek daughter of Poseidon." Hadley said. She giggled.

"Kyle, your a son of Ares." Opal told the brute.

he smiled.

"Now that that is over, do any of you girls what to join the hunt. You will turn your back on men forever and live with us in the hunt."

One Mortal, Rachel, not the oracle, stepped up "Why is he here then?" she said pointing at me.

"I do not speak of why I am in the hunt. Milady will explain if she wants." I fumed and turned walking away, "Milady may I go to camp?" she nodded, Opal and Kaylee followed me and Hadley stayed with her.

I sat at the campfire telling my tale of my first hunt...and that was the story of my first hunt.