chapter 17

I sat queitly hoping Piper would shut up, she was on a rant "-and that's why i think you and Annabeth should talk." she finished.

"Shut Up Piper!" i said.

i moved to the seat across from me, sitting next to a tall man. i couldn't even see his face through his big fadora. i sighed, "whats wrong squirt?" the man asked in a deep voice. "Just..a bad day." i replied looking down. Curently i was wearing my hunters jacket over a long sleeve, dark green shirt with a pine tree on it. For Thals. i hid my circlet in my bag so people wouldnt look at me weird. He chuckled, "Kid.." the bus suddenly turned and flipped over. people screamed as i was flung onto the tall man. "You bout to have a real bad day." he finished.

"OPAL! DIANA!" I screamed for help when the man grabbed me. "Let go!" i kicked at his legs but he barley budged.

Opal saw me and nugded diana. They stood in the twisted path and drew there weapons, two swords.

"LET GO OF ME!" I screamed, "WHO ARE YOU?" i yelled. The man put his huge hand over my mouth, I was nothing but a muffled scream of terror. Diana through her sword like a javelin but the man dodged. he ran out the door of the bus, followed by Tierra, Diana, Opal, Piper, and Annabeth.

"Put down my brother!" Opal yelled at the man.

he turned to them smirking, my eyes widened in fear at them, sending a urgent message 'Help Me!'

My muffled cry was silenced as Opal charged toward the man, sword raised. The man grabbed a sheild from behind his coat, and hit opal to the side, knocking her unconsuis.

Diana screamed and ran to her side, while Piper charged with her dagger. She slid under the mans sheild and cut his leg but he kicked her aside and she flew into the bus wreckage. Tierra used the lake behind us and formed a wave that crashed on the man, he stumbled but roared in outrage and charged.

He hid behind his sheild like the turtle formation at camp jupiter, i braced for impact of something big. we rammed into a metal object, 'the bus' i thought. i started seeing spots everywhere...i then passed out.

Dianas POV

I watched as the man fled into the lake with my older brother. I ran after him but when i reached the lake i didnt find any man.

Annabeth ran next to me, "PERCY!" she screamed.

"Like you care."

I put together the facts and gasped, "Poseidon."