Chapter 7

I sat with the hunt, recalling the tale with emput from Opal of course. When I was done they congratulated me but I really think I did nothing special..then we heard a scream, "Hayley." I mumbled under my breath, I turned to the hunt, "Arm yourselves! that's Hayley's scream!" I yelled, I remember lady Artemis saying she was going into town with Zara.

Opal ran up next to me as I lead a group of angry immortal hunters, Some with Spears, Some with Daggers, all with angered spirits when they saw a bloody body of Hayley Hartness.

"Hayley!" Atlanta screamed running towards her.

I looked at the 2 girls behind her, a black haired girl with tan skin and sparkling eyes the color of the sea around the age of Tierra, Twins, I thought. Poseidon Spawn sickened me. To think he would cheat on such an amazing women like my mother, then again they weren't married and he cheated on his wife and she judged me but still. Poseidon is a horrid man.

The other girl was covered in scars, all fresh. Her Carmel hair was a rats nest...Carmel hair?

"ZARA!" Kaylee screamed! Zara and kaylee were best friends,

"Kale, get her to camp...ill- I will fend off the m-Minotaur." She stumbled, I gasped when I heard a roar tear through the forest.

Thalia put her hand on my shoulder, "don't do anything rash." I took a deep breath and stepped forward. "Kaylee, Carry Hayley to camp, Zara get that sea spawn there. I'm holding off Beefhead." I said, Zara smiled then faltered, "Big bro," then14 year old started, "you can't! He's stronger then ever!" She sobbed looking at Hayley, "he almost killed Hayley." She whispered. I nodded, "Go!" I shouted as I saw trees falling. Thalia ran and helped Kaylee with Zara and the sea brat. Atlanta carries Hayley instead and the hunters looked government Me one more time before leaving to camp in a rush.

I saw the black creature burst into the area I was in, cutting through thick brush on the red grass ground stained from Hayley's blood..my eyes flashed in anger when I saw that, Hayley was my sister! That beefhead was just a reminder of everything I lost, so I did the natural thing. I charged.

I unsheathed Moonbeam and Slasher. I stabbed my golden dagger first since slasher would cause more damage and pain, I slashed his leg, sticking Slasher in his calf as he cried in pain. I yanked it out and did a spin, gracing his other leg with scars. I then turned to a tree before he could regain balance and jumped off the trunk and onto his back. I started slipping so I stuck moonbeam in his back, falling and making a huge cut as moonbeam cut his skin while I fell, gripping the handle. He roared and swatted me to the side, my skull hit a tree so hard I thought I might die..well this is it. I thought to myself before I saw Beefhead evaporated in dust.

"Milady?" I mumbled looking to the auburn haired girl standing with a silver dagger out like she had just stabbed.

I then passed out. I know, super heroic.

—————=* 1 hour later*=————

I woke up seeing Phoebe hovering over me, "Phee?" I mumbled, she gasped, "Milady!" She called. Oh joy! I'm in for it now.

I flickered my eyes and Phoebe offered me a glass of Nectar, it tasted just as my mother's homemade tea did. My headache subsided and my vision cleared enough to see a anger silver eyed goddess walk in.

"PERSEUS ACHILLES JACKSON!" She screamed walking over.

"Look I had to distract the Minotaur so Hayley and Zara could get help!" I said in defense, Phoebe looked down, "what?" I asked confused.

"Hayley..Hayley she..she didn't make it!" Artemis said

I broke into sobs, "bu-but she didn't deserve this. She was a great person! She already suffered so much!" I stuttered, Artemis put her hand on my back, "calm down. Hades said she was in eylism already. Maybe Opal can contact her?" I nodded wiping my tears. "are the other hunters ok?" I asked, she nodded, "time to meet the new members." I nodded smiling.

I walked out and found 3 new tents, 3 new girls were talking to Thalia and Lillian, who looked angry. "Not again!" Artemis grumbled.

We walked over and Thalia and Lillian jumped on me, "You're Awake!" Thalia screamed, "Hey Lillian. hey Thals. Beefy can't kill me that easy." They laughed and I looked to the 3 shocked girls.

Rachel, the brown haired, blue eyed mortal girl (you can't tell me that as soon as you saw the name Rachel that you didn't picture a redhead green eyed girl)

Tierra, the black haired girl with eyes like mine and her twin, name unknown (lol)

"You can't hug a boy, that's against our code!" The twin shouted.

"Do you know who he is?" Lillian sneered, whoa Lillian was always nice and if you got her mad then you must be a total butt.

"The boy who you got kicked out of the hunt for?" Tierra growled, I laughed, so did Lillian and Thalia.

"Who are you?" The twins demanded.

"I'm the male hunter of Artemis, the only acceptable male on earth, the male who got his heart broke by a women." I stated. Thalia hugged me knowing it was sensitive subject. I nodded gratefully to her. They had pure shock on their faces.

"I quit." Tierra said all snotty like.

"Ok. I saved your life twice." I stated.

She started with, "well my and Summer have-" I stopped her.

"Look I don't want you to quit cause of me, I don't want us to be enemies. Let's start again ok?" I smiled to her, she nodded,"I'm Percy Jackson, Male hunter of Artemis."

"I'm Tierra James, this is y twin sister Summer James and we didn't join the hunt." She smiled at my shocked face.

"But your in our camp." I said.

"My friend Rachel joined and wanted me too, I found my sister here and we decided to listen to the speech but I wanted to play you on and see how far this argument went before seeing if I wanted to join but I don't think I can leave my mother and sister like that." I nodded, happy for her.

"I miss my mother too but Milady and The huntresses are my new family. You need to go to Long Island New York, go to this strawberry farm." I wrote down the address and they nodded. "Rachel I'm glad you will be joining us, hopefully I can be your trainer. Then I can learn to beat you in a spar" she laughed.

"Don't trust you're half-brother."I said quietly so only they could here.

I smiled and we gave them a spear, for summer, and a dagger for Tierra. They left after that.

I turned to Milady, "May I train Rachel?" She smiled, "you need rest. Tomorrow you can." I pouted butnwent to my tent and lay down. Tomorrow was the start of training week before our hunters contest.

A/N

COmment and Vote,

Comment Original Charaters, Name, Age, If they are a hunter or not, godly parent, role you wish them to have, other notes that's I forgot.

-Love from Kallie Love 💚