Chapter Twenty:

___________________

Chapter Twenty:

“Can you help me dispose of the bodies and tell me why they were able to get in?” I tapped my foot and glared at them. Gavin jumped and Angel grimaced lightly before taking the one I’d just killed. “I wake up and I hear them in my room and neither of you are here, so they could have kidnapped me or killed me if they didn’t think I was dead.” Angel winced at everything I said and dragged the man to our backyard.

“She forced me to go out and help her with this stupid project that didn’t even happen.” Gavin pointed wildly at Angel who glared at him. I stared down at Angel and raised an eyebrow. She smiled innocently at me and disappeared behind the back door. We followed her with the dead man on my shoulder.

“Well, there was a possibility that they weren’t going to be here and then there was. Plus I didn’t want to risk you might having a blood lust.” She grumbled the last part in hope I wouldn’t understand but I heard every word clearly. I glared at her and growled lightly. Angel winced and shoved the dead body into a hole she dug. I threw my guy into the hole and she covered them up. “I’m sorry Shane.”

She was trying to play the innocent act but I felt no weakness towards it. I just sighed and went into the house. Gavin was sitting at the couch, turning on the t.v. he looked up at me and patted the spot next to him.

I laid down and set my legs on his lap, he gave me an amused look and I grinned dorkily at him. We were quiet for most of the time we were watching tv, which I was glad for since I needed to think.