Chapter Five:

Sorry its so short :( i just typed it up oddly and it ended like this.....

_______________________

Chapter five:

When I walked into my first class my eyes found Gavin’s right away, he had been waiting for someone to come. His eyes lit up and I smiled shyly to myself, I walked over to my giggling friends and gave them a questioning look.

“God look at Gavin!” Chloe giggled while looking at him, “He looks like a lovesick puppy.”

I blushed and caught a very angry emotion. It smelled so bitter, I looked over to see Mandy staring daggers at me. She looked like she would kill me if she could. For some reason I smirked and gave her a mocking wave. Her glare intensified but I simply turned back to my friends.

We talked about the weekend and possible plans for it. Maybe I’d go out with them, I think I’d enjoy that.

Lunch rolled by and I just sat with my tray when Mandy came stomping over. “This is for taking my man.” And she poured her juice down the front of my dress.

I looked up and simply glared at her with so much anger she started backing away. “This, is for cheating on the one guy who tried to love you.” And I upper cut her jaw, making her fall to the ground a good two feet away.

People gasped in shock as she stood up and slapped me across the face. I let her. When I looked at her I saw pain, “You know, he actually did love you. All you did was break his heart.”

She slapped me again and this time I caught her hand before it hit me, squeezing it painfully but for me it didn’t have any force to it. Her face screwed up in pain and she tried to get her hand out of my iron grip. Before she or anyone could react I punched her straight in the nose, knocking her out. My anger had me noticing everything, and I saw Gavin out of the corner of my eye, him sighing ‘damn.’

“ANYONE ELSE GOT A FUCKING PROBLEM WITH ME?!” I screamed at everyone, “CUZ GOD FORBID DON’T WAIT TOMORROW!” out of anger I flipped the long table scaring the shit out of everyone. My eyes caught sight of Brent, I flashed my teeth at him and stormed out of the café. Shit, shit, shit, I cant believe I just did that.

“Shane! (Crash) Fuck, Shane, wait up!” I could hear Gavin struggle to catch up. My heartbeat was irregular and I had a feeling something was going to happen.

He caught up and grabbed my hand, the anger that I had disappeared in a second flat. His expression kind of reminded me of the day I started to hate him. “A- are you okay? Did Mandy hurt you?”

I shook my head, at a loss for words as I felt sparks go up my arm. The bell rung and I stood still, letting the embarrassment creep up my face. Gavin pulled me, and we both walked to our next class. My mind and eyes trained to our locked hands. He squeezed my hand and I glanced up at him, his smile was in his eyes and I smiled back. I was starting to relax and it was weird, I cant usually calm down by people

Once we entered I slipped out and away from him to go to Jessie. I shared one last look at him, reminding him of later today. He nodded and slipped into his group of friends.

“Dang Shane what was that about?” Jessie looked at me with a serious expression. Which part? I wondered.

“Which part?”

“What do you mean which part? Im talking about lunch!” she half yelled.

I turned away, “Just got angry okay. Mandy pissed me off and I was fed up, don’t worry about it.” With that I sat down right in time for the teacher to big his lesson, forgetting all about my soiled dress.