Meeting Bangtan

"Hey Jimin..I have to meet up with Bangtan today. You want to come?"

Jimin got a little excited because he had never met the other gang members before. "Sure!"

Yoongi laughed a little at his excitement and they both headed out the door.

As they were driving in the parking lot of the Apartment building Jimin was amazed at how big it was. It was so huge compared to the other apartment.

"Jin hyung" Yoongi called out as they both walked through the front door of Jin's apartment.

"Kitchen" Jin responded.

They both walked into the kitchen where Jin was making food for the rest of the members. The kitchen was really fancy. The whole apartment was huge compared to Yoongi's apartment. It had a staircase and a huge living room with a gigantic flat screen t.v.

If Yoongi has it so good here, then why does he live in such a small apartment? Jimin's thoughts were interrupted by Jin speaking.

"Uh Yoongi..who's this" Jin asked with confusion.

"This is Jimin." Yoongi signaled to Jimin to say hi.

"Um Hi.. I know Yoongi because he and I are kind of dating.." Jimin shyly said.

"Oh really..that's great. I just advise you to be careful. I'm sure you both have already been in some sort of trouble."

Yoongi just gave him a sarcastic glare.

"Hey, stop looking at me that way.

Jin sighed..Even though he is the leader of this gang. "I am the oldest and this kid still shows me no respect."

Jimin giggled and Yoongi gave him a look.

"Yoongi, go call the others to eat. We never eat like a family anymore. It's always take out food."

"Yeah. Sure." Yoongi walked up the stairs and called the members from the hall.

They all came out from their rooms and headed to the dining room.

They all sat at the table and talked about deals they made and how much they hated the rival gang.

Jimin just sat there quiet until the youngest broke the silence.

"You're name is Jimin right? I'm Jungkook nice to meet you. Jimin gave his eye smile which brought a certain light to the situation and everyone's mood got a little lighter.  I'm Namjoon the one in the glasses said, but my gang name is RM you already met Seokjin, but everybody calls him Jin. This is taehyung he gave Jimin a cute box smile, and that is Hoseok his gang name is J-hope he gave him a little wave.

"How did you two meet? Taehyung asked randomly.

"Well..I was living on the street because I moved all the way from Busan, and it had been only a couple of days since I moved here. This gang came up to me and started beating me up, but Yoongi saved me"

Namjoon spoke up "was it them"

Jimin was confused "them?"

"Yeah the rival gang..we don't speak of their name, so we just call them..them"

Jimin nodded. "Yeah..it was them. If it wasn't for Yoongi saving me..I wouldn't be here today."

"Yoongi always has to be saving people haha. He saved V and Jungkook from a similar situation, but it feels different" Namjoon said

"Feels different..how"

Well you didn't ask them for a date, but here you are dating Jimin." Namjoon laughed.

"You look cute together though" Jungkook said happily.

"Yeah! You guys look so cute" Taehyung agreed.

After dinner the boys had some ice cream and are watching a scary movie on the couch.

"You know I've hurt people before, and I've seen blood in real life, but scary movies always freak me out." Hoseok said with his voice shaking.

Yoongi hated scary movies, but pretended to not be scared because Jimin was cuddled up to him terrified. they were just watching it because the youngest practically gave them no choice.

A jump scare came out and the bowl of popcorn that was in Jin's lap flew to the floor, but no one seemed to care. Jimin jumped and sat on Yoongi's lap by accident. They looked at each other with a visible blush.

Jimin wanted to scoot over, but Yoongi held him there on his lap.

"Stay" the dominance in his voice left Jimin shook, and he froze there following Yoongi's orders.

Well now you know why he is the leader. Jimin thought to himself.

After the movie was finished Yoongi looked at the time and decided it was time to go because it was getting late.

Jimin fell asleep on the couch, so Yoongi carried him to the car.

When they got to the apartment, Yoongi carried Jimin and put him on his bed.

Jimin stirred and sleepily said "are we home"

"Yeah."

Jimin rubbed his eyes sleepily and asked. "Yoongi why do you live in such a small apartment when you have your whole gang in a really big apartment?"

"I like the privacy, and besides I wouldn't be able to spend this much time with you if I lived with them"

Yoongi ran his fingers through Jimin's soft hair.

Jimin nodded and closed his eyes again to fall asleep.

Yoongi stayed awake and looked at sleeping Jimin.

Damn..he's so cute. Yoongi smiled to himself and got off the bed to get himself ready for bed. He climbed next to Jimin with a small smile on his face and fell asleep.

                ------------------------
I hope you all had a good day~ 😁