Aww he's so cute

Yoongi and Jimin were in their apartment. They've been locked up in there for days trying to stay low and out of any danger.

Yoongi was prone to danger though, and Jimin was the same. Both the boys were walking to the living room to watch a movie but they heard a strange noise coming from outside.

"Jimin, stay here. I don't want you to get hurt." He said seriously.

"You always do this, and then you end up getting hurt." He said pointing to Yoongi's almost healed wound.

Yoongi sighed "Stop worrying Jiminie. It's probably nothing" and kissed his forehead. 

"Fine." Jimin took a deep breath, relaxed his tense shoulders and sat on the couch. Yoongi went outside with a weapon in case it was the rival gang.

He didn't see anyone, but he heard something moving in the bushes.
Could it be an animal? He walked towards the bushes and found a stray dog. Yoongi sighed in relief and went inside to tell Jimin.

"Jimin, it was nothing. It's just a stray dog?"

"What?! Is it still here? Can I see it? Can we keep it? He jumped off the sofa with excitement and went outside. Yoongi just rolled his eyes but deep down his heart was swelling from how cute Jimin looked.

"Come here little guy" Jimin called out.

"The dog came out from behind the bushes and walked with it's tail wagging towards Jimin.

"Aww he's so cute" He said looking at Yoongi then back at the dog. The dog had curly brown hair that was kind of knotted and he was so skinny. The boys felt bad for him.

"Eh, you're cuter" Jimin blushed.

"Yoongi, can we keep him? He looks starved."

"I don't know..he seems dirty and I don't think he's trained.

"Aww but he's so cute!"

"Fine, only because you want him"

"Yay!" Jimin jumps for joy.

"We will see how he does for the night and see if he can be kept indoors okay." Jimin nodded while picking the dog up.

The two boys brought the dog inside. They didn't have any dog supplies, so Yoongi went to the nearest pet store to bring shampoo, brushes a bowl, and pet food.

When Yoongi arrived he gave Jimin the bags and served him food in his new red food bowl. While their new dog was eating Jimin asked "So what are we going to name him?"

"Holly?" Yoongi asked.

Jimin was thinking about it. "Holly..Holly..I like it. His name is now Holly." They both smiled at each other and look at the cute dog eating his food.

After Holly was eating they decided to put him in the shower and take out the tangles in his fur. Water and shampoo was everywhere because Holly kept shaking the water around. Jimin kept laughing and Yoongi was just happy to see that Jimin is happy.

Later they went to go watch the movie that they originally planned to watch. Jimin cuddled up next to Yoongi and Holly crawled between the two of them and put his head on Yoongi's lap.Yoongi smiled down at Holly. He knew he was going to love the dog.

He looked at Jimin who was fighting to stay awake.  Everything was picture perfect for now and both the boys and their new dog were happy. Jimin's head fell on Yoongi's shoulder and that's when Yoongi knew that Jimin fell asleep. He smiled to himself and carried Jimin to their shared bed Holly following.

Yoongi lowered Jimin down on the bed pulling the covers over him. Holly jumped on the foot of the bed and soon went to bed next to him. Holly snuggled close to them. Everything seemed so nice and  peaceful. The two boys who fell asleep dreamt pleasant dreams and were getting ready to take on the next day.
              ----------------------------
I hope you all like this chapter. It's kind of a filler, so I hope it wasn't too boring. ❤❤❤❤❤