Planning

After the mansion exploded and The guys finally found another mansion to live in. Yoongi wanted to question Minho.

Yoongi was in the living room with Minho alone. The members were keeping quiet around the house. Yoongi had a responsibility to protect the gang from harm, so he was trying to find out if Minho was being truthful, and not just another scheme to kill the gang.

"How can we really trust you? You tried to kill us and you took Jimin away."

"Look, I know that we have not been the best of friends for a while, but this is something we both want, and besides you're the only gang I know that most likely wouldn't kill me at first glance."

"How do you know that we won't? You've done some pretty fucked up shit to us."

"Because you know that with both our strength combined, we can take out the rest and then we can join forces as the most powerful gang."

Yoongi sat there thinking. Minho did have a point and this could really be good. On top of that he can have Minho do all the dirty work for him and not worry about killing anymore people. He knew Minho loved to hurt people.

"Fine, but on one condition..I don't want to hurt Jimin's parents."

"That's fine. I'll do all the hurting, and you can come up with the plans."

Minho held out his hand for Yoongi to shake.

Yoongi shook his hand

"This feels like old times doesn't it?" Minho asked and smiled. He kind of missed doing stuff with Yoongi even though they were enemies for awhile.

"Yeah it does. Let's go to my office to discuss plans for the attack." Yoongi smiled.

Entering the office Yoongi went straight to his laptop.

"Okay, I'll make a plan on my laptop and send it to you. Do you have any ideas of how we can do this?"

"Well, we have to find out where they are and when they will attack, but don't worry about that because I can figure out anything."

"I guess our plan can be like us waiting and preparing for anything."

"Yes, you guys need to load up on all the weapons you guys can get."

"I don't think Jimin would be comfortable with carrying any weapons, so I'll just have to make sure he has some sort of protection from them."

"Okay good, then I'll be going then. It's really nice being a team again Yoongi, and I'm really sorry about everything."

"Its fine. Be careful okay."

"Alright Yoongi." Minho said and headed out the door to leave.

Once the members heard the door closed they ran into Yoongi's office.

"What happened?!"
"Is everything okay?!"
"Is he back on our side?!"
The guys asked in a worry.

"Calm down. Everything is fine. He's on our side and we came up with a plan."

"Tell us what it is."

Yoongi nodded and walked with them into the living room.

After Yoongi told them the plan. The members all prepared with weapons each having a gun next to their beds.

Yoongi decided that nothing was going to happen tonight and that they all should sleep and get up early in the morning to train.

"Yoongi. I can't sleep." Jimin whispered to Yoongi who was trying to sleep.

"Try to sleep Jiminie"

Jimin cuddled into Yoongi's chest.

"But I can't~"

Yoongi sighed and wrapped his arms around Jimin.

"Just close your eyes and breathe. Think about something that makes you feel happy and safe."

"You"

Yoongi smiled and kissed his cheek.

"I make you feel safe?"

Jimin nodded.

"You're always there when I need you."

Yoongi rubbed Jimin's cheek softly.

"I love you Yoongi." Jimin said softly trying to fight off sleep.

"I love you too Jimin."

The two fell asleep peacefully.
        -------------------------------------
Wow it's been a minute since I uploaded, but I hope you guys liked this chapter~ 💕💕💕💕💕