Let's relax

The two boys have been so happy lately Yoongi has recovered fully. They were still in hiding at the gangs safe house.

"Jimine~" Yoongi called from the Living room.

"Yes Yoongi?" Jimin called out playfully

"Come here please."

"Okay~"

As Jimin was walking happily down the long hallway and down the stairs into the living room. He saw yoongi relaxing on the sofa. He smiled to himself and sat next to Yoongi.

"Come closer~" Yoongi whined and grabbed Jimin.

Jimin giggled and hugged Yoongi.

"Why are you being so clingy today?" Jimin smiled. He actually loved when Yoongi was like this because it showed how Yoongi was when his walls were down.

"I just want to be with you today~ let's just relax." I like spending time with my Jiminie" Jimin blushed. Yoongi kissed his cheek and smiled.

Jimin looked around the room from the sofa. "Where are the rest of the guys?"

"Jin went shopping and the others wanted to go too."

Holly entered the living room from the kitchen.

"Oh okay, so it's just us and Holly."

"Yes~ hehe" yoongi answered.

Just then the door unlocked and Jin and the others came in with bags full of groceries.

"Hey were back~" Jin said.

The once quiet peaceful house was now full of laughter and joking from the members.

Jungkook came with a yellow squeaky toy. "I got holly a toy~" Holly was very happy.  The little dog took it and played with the new toy.

Every body was happy and smiling at the cute little interaction between Jungkook and Holly.

"Come and help me put the rest of the food away. I have to make dinner." Jin told the others.

They all helped and put the food away. Jin grabbed the ingredients he needed to make 김치찌개 (Kimchi stew)

"Jin, do you need any help?"

"Sure, you can cut the Kimchi." Jimin smiled.

--after cooking--

Everyone was sitting at the table and everything seemed so peaceful and relaxing. Jimin wished every day was like this. He looked at the people he loved. They all were so happy. He looked at Yoongi with loving eyes and smiled.

After they were done eating, they all were relaxing in the living room watching movies.

Yoongi was curled up next to Jimin. Jimin began getting sleepy his eyes getting heavy, and before he knew it he was asleep. With his love right next to him.

          -----------------------------------
Hiii I'm back fam~ 💕💕💕 I hope you guys had a good day. Let me know what you think. 😊💕💕💖