Going home

Today was the day Yoongi was going to be discharged from the hospital and he was more than ready to leave. He was so done with all of the nurses being overly optimistic and happy whenever they would go to his room. The stitches in his chest haven't fully healed, but he is well enough to leave. He just can't use his right arm to full function yet because it was super close to hitting a main artery.

The others were getting ready to leave to head to the hospital. The members were so excited to see Yoongi up and out of bed. Jimin couldn't wait to see his precious Yoongi walking again. He knew he was going to have to help Yoongi with some basic things here and there, but he wanted to. He wanted Yoongi to be as happy and worry free as he can be.

When the members arrived to the hospital they practically flew out of the vehicle. They all raced to the front doors of the hospital and headed to Yoongi's room.

They saw him in his normal clothes that the members had previously brought from Yoongi's apartment. Which were black skinny Jean's, converse and a hoodie. Yoongi was danggiling his feet while sitting on the bed.

"How are you feeling?" Jin asked like a concerned parent.

"Better than before. I can walk and blood isn't all over me." The members smiled and then a nurse walks in.

"Okay Yoongi, your discharge papers are in file, and you can go home now." The nurse smiled and seemed way too happy that Yoongi was leaving, then again he did give everyone hell the entire time he was in there.

"Finally! Let's get the hell out of here." he walked out of the room and the members followed.

"Yoongi, are you sure you don't want to stay with us while your recovering? There is plenty of room for you and Jimin" Namjoon asked still concerned about Yoongi's safety.

"It's fine Namjoon. I just want to lie down on my own bed.

"Okay" So Jin who was driving headed towards Yoongi's apartment.

Both Jimin and Yoongi got down and headed inside.

"Yoongi, are you hungry?"

"Yeah, I've been surviving off of Jell-O and salad this past month"

"You want me to get take out food?"

"Yeah, let's eat 짜장면 (black bean noodles)

"Sure" Jimin smiled at Yoongi and made the call.

When the food arrived Yoongi's mouth was watering just from smelling it.

Jimin set the bowls at the table and helped Yoongi split the disposable chopsticks.

After they ate the sat on the couch and just talked.

"I was really worried about you. I thought you were going to die"

"I know, I'm sorry I scared you."

Jimin looked down and sniffled. Yoongi turned to Jimin and grabbed his chin.

"Look at me." Jimin looked into Yoongi's eyes.

"Don't cry. I'm not dead, and I don't plan to be yet."

Jimin lip quivered. "Yet" he repeated after Yoongi. "I'm scared of that word..yet. "You're not dead yet, but what wouldn've happened if you did die Yoongi? I would've been a mess. I can't handle being without you now."

That's when Yoongi held him in his arms. "Just trust me." Jimin balled his eyes out and nodded.

"I just don't want you to leave me"

Yoongi ran his hands through Jimin's soft hair. "I won't..death would have to come himself to take me away from you."

Jimin's loud cry's silenced into little sniffles while Yoongi held him. "Come on, let's get ready for bed."

Jimin nodded and got up. "Jimin..um I'm going to need your help with something?

"With what?"

"I need both arms to take a shower and it hurts when I move my right one remember."

"Oh haha right. I'll help."

They both headed to the bathroom and Jimin closed his eyes until Yoongi was in the shower. They both have seen each other naked, but they are still shy.

"Jimin can you help me get the shampoo out?"

"Okay" Jimin couldn't help but smile eventhough he still felt sad. Which made Yoongi smile. Jimin put the shampoo on Yoongi's hair and started to lather it.

"Okay, now rinse."

Yoongi put his head under the shower being careful with his wound and rinsed the soap off.

"Do you need any help with um your.."

"No, it's okay. Just put the body wash on the loofah."

Jimin did as he said.

When Yoongi was done with his shower Jimin handed him his Pjs. Jimin took a shower right after Yoongi. When he was done, the two boys brushed their teeth and headed to bed.

When they were laying in bed, Jimin didn't want to put his head on Yoongi's chest as he normally does because he didn't want to hurt him, but was surprised when Yoongi wrapped his arms around his waist and kissed his neck.

"Don't worry about me anymore okay. I love you"

"I love you too" Jimin smiled to himself.

"Goodnight my Jiminie"

"Goodnight Yoongi."

The two boys then fell asleep peacefully.

------------------------------

Hi guys I hope you liked the chapter. I just wanted to thank you for taking your time to read this book. It really means a lot and I love you all. 💕💕

Also, did you see 'Euphoria'? I died as soon as I saw them with black hair. I was also reading some theories on my Insta and my mind is blown haha. 🤯😂

*Sorry for my fangirl moment* 😂❤