Recovery Girl! Hurry!

Bakugo lifted Midoriya up, carrying him bridal style. His tears seemed to have dried out, because no more came down. He just frowned at the sight of Midoriya. Bakugo slowly took a step forward, eventually turning into a sprint, then a run. If he didn't hurry, Midoriya could die. He already lost a lot of blood, who's there to say he's not dead already? As Bakugo ran, he glanced down at Midoriya's fragile face.

I did this...

•••

Everyone was gathered in the lobby, being forced to wake up in the middle of the night by All Might saying that Midoriya and Bakugo disappeared. Kaminari teased saying that they were on a secret date. However, Uraraka didn't find that amusing and just lightly hit Kaminari's shoulder. Everyone began to theorize and make up stories. Like Mineta came up with the idea the Bakugo was really an alien from planet Boom Boom, and Midoriya was as well. But Midoriya ran away from planet Boom Boom, and Bakugo was sent down to retrieve him. Everyone pretty much just shunned him after that.
About 20 minutes later, Bakugo came rushing in, passing everyone in the lobby. He headed straight to the hospital room. Everyone looked at him as he ran, their eyes widening. "Wait. Was he carrying Midoriya?" Tokoyami questioned.
"I'm gonna find out!" Uraraka was the first to run after them. Soon Iida, Todoroki, and the rest of class 1-A followed. They all piled up in the entrance of the doorway. Bakugo was sitting on a chair near a hospital bed, gripping onto his hair, glaring at the floor. Uraraka slowly approached Bakugo and then noticed Midoriya on the bed. Her eyes open wide at the sight of her boyfriend. She turned to look at Bakugo. She was petrified. "Wh-what happened to Deku...?" Bakugo didn't reply. All he did was look up at her. She flinched when she saw tears forming in Bakugo's eyes.
"Please save him."
The nurse of the hotel came rushing in, heading straight to the boy on the bed. All Might showed up, "we need recovery girl."
Uraraka flipped her phone lid down, "I jut called her. She's on her way. But it'll take her two hours to get here."
"He won't make it..."
"What are we going to do?!" Panic aroused throughout the students and faculty. Bakugo's pupil's shrunk when he heard their conversation.
•••
Uraraka was alone in the room with Midoriya. She sat in the chair Bakugo was previously sitting in. She picked up Midoriya's hand and held it tight. "I know how you feel about me. But I also know how you feel about him. So when you wake up, we'll need to talk." She brought his hand up to her lips and kissed it. "I love you Izuku."
•••
About half an hour passed. Bakugo, All Might, and the nurse were in the room. "If Recovery Girl doesn't get here within five minutes, he's gonna die."
Bakugo's face enranged as explosions emerged from his hands. "FUCK YOU!! WHAT KIND OF DOCTOR ARE YOU!! YOU'RE A SHIT DOCTOR!"
"Bakugo boy, calm down." All Might tried to relax Bakugo, eventually doing so.
"Sorry I'm late." Everyone turned around and spotted All Might carrying Recovery Girl on his back. Recovery Girl leaned down All Might and whispered something in his ear. He nodded right after and left the room. Recovery Girl rushed to Midoriya's bed side. "Bakugo. I'm going to need you to leave." Bakugo grunted with resistance, but when he saw tears forming in Recovery Girl's eyes, he took a gulp and placed his hands in his pockets while leaving the room.
•••
Everyone was impatiently waiting in the lobby, with their fingers or feet tapping, or their mouths biting their nails. Everyone was very anxious. Recovery Girl soon walked out and everyone stared at her with widened eyes.

A frown appeared on her face.