Hisashi

[The photo above is edited, here's the original]

Cough! Cough!

Midoriya immediately sat up, coughing puddles of blood. He wearily looked to his right to see Bakugo. Bakugo's arms quickly wrapped themselves around Midoriya, "thank you for saving me." His eyes widened as his face was pressed against a warm hard object. Midoriya soon realized that this substance he was feeling was Bakugo's chest. His face started to heat up as he pushed Bakugo's chest away.

He started to blush ferociously as he tried so hard to not stare at his six-pack. He nervously laughed while looking to his right, "yeah...hahahahhahahahahahahahha....it was no problem..." out of instinct, he turned his head slightly, and he gulped at what he saw. He then closed his eyes and smacked his cheeks. Come on Izuku! This isn't your first time seeing Kacchan like this!! He then opened his eyes, while his hands remained on his cheeks. Midoriya examined Bakugo's body and Bakugo eventually noticed this.

"Like what you see??" Bakugo smirked, making Midoriya snap out of his daze while waving his hands in front of him.

"N-no. I wasn't. It's not like. I mean I-"

Bakugo brushed out into laughter, "chill Deku. I was just messin' with ya." Midoriya let out a big sigh as he glanced away. He looked around the area before realizing that his mother was no where to be found. Midoriya got up, and limped his way towards the small entrance of the building. "Deku? What are you doing?" Midoriya looked back and shushed him, and Bakugo was about to yell before Midoriya ran inside. Bakugo's eyes widened, "oi!! Deku! Get back here!" He immediately rushed in after him. They stood near the entrance as their mouths gaped at the sight they saw; blood splattered out of all 6 of their classmates. Midoriya clenched his fist and was about to launch himself at the figure that stood next to Hagakure with blood dripping down the tips of his fingernails, however, Bakugo beat him to it as he raised his fist, aiming at Hisashi's face. But his attack was stopped by Hisashi using his fist to grip Bakugo's hand, and used this grip to push on his knuckles, bending them backwards, causing his wrist to break. Bakugo fell to the ground in a sudden reflex of pain as he held onto his wrist while glaring up at Hisashi with hatred gleaming throughout his eyes.

"Don't bite off more than you can chew" Hisashi advised as he turned his back to Bakugo and Midoriya.

Bakugo gritted his teeth and snarled, "DON'T WALK AWAY FROM ME!!" He slowly stood up, with his knees begging to fall down once more, as his hair swiftly fluttered over his eyes. Blood started to drip from his nose as he used his bare arm to wipe it away. He darted his eyes towards Hisashi who just ignored shin and kept on walking. "YOU CAME HERE TO KILL ME, DIDN'T YOU?? SO STOP RUNNING AWAY AND DO IT!!" Bakugo antagonized him, and it worked because Hisashi stopped walking.

"Oh. I'm not running away. Everything is going exactly to plan." Suddenly, an arm wrapped around Bakugo's neck, causing him to lose air. He gripped his fingers onto the person's arms, as his body begged for a breath of air. He dug his fingernails into their skin as he struggled to turn his head to the left a bit. However, he turned it enough to see Midoriya bleeding through his stomach. A constant rush of blood. "Before you black out. I'm just going to let you in on a little secret." Hisashi turned around and Bakugo brought his head back to the front. They made eye contact as tension filled the air. "I won't kill you. I want you to suffer the way you made Seraphina suffer; by killing everyone you have ever cared about...starting with my son."

Bakugo's eyes fluttered to stay open, but eventually rendered him unconscious. However, before he completely blacked out, he took one last glance over to Midoriya. Izuku...

Bakugo's unconscious body was thrown onto the ground by the person behind him. "Good work, Toga. But you have a long way to go before your betrayal will be forgotten."

•••

Pant. Pant. Pant.

Inko rushed into the nearest town she can find. She then noticed a small store and rushed into it. She ran up to the counter, out of breath, as she wearily asked the clerk, "is there any super heroes near by."

The girl was alarmed by this sudden question and the blood all over inko's face. Out of fear, her hand trembled as she pointed to the wall. "T-there's a hotel next door where I uh think some group of people checked in."

"Thank you!" Inko immediately rushed out of the store and eheaded straight to the building next door. She quickly bursted open the lobby doors and shouted, "I NEED YOUR HELP!"

Mr. Aizawa, Uraraka, Todoroki, Ashido, and Kirishima were in the lobby and they all stopped and stared at Midoriya's mother with surprise. Aizawa rushed over to Inko to help her straighten her posture since she was clearly out of breath. Moments later, Ashido rushed over with a glass of water and handed it to her. Inko smiled up at Ashido and thanked her. "So, Miss. Midoriya, do you want to tell us what happened" Aizawa pried.

She looked up at him with desperate eyes. "They're in trouble..."

"Who?"

"Izuku and Katsuki. Also, their friends were there."

"Friends?"

"Well there was this invisible girl but Hisashi took her quirk away and now she could be dead." Inko started to sob just at the thought of anyone dying. "And then out of no where, there were these group of 5 other people that were around Izuku's age. One of them had blonde hair and a tail. Another one was a bird-looking fellow and there was a girl with like navy-blue hair and ear earphones. Oh and there was a wolf, who Hisashi knocked unconscious, and the person who rushed to the wolf's aid had a rock-like head or something. And the last person was a girl with green hair and big wide eyes."

"Hagakure, Ojiro, Tokoyami, Jiro, Koda, and Tsuyu..." Aizawa sighed. "And of course, there's Midoriya and Bakugo."

"We have to help them!" Ashido panicked.

"And we are. But we are going up against one of the strongest members of the League Of Villains."

"Who is Hisashi anyways?" Todoroki asked Aizawa, but Inko responded instead.

"He's Midoriya's father..."