Eyes and Stares

Midoriya eventually fell asleep on top of Bakugo's lap. Fucking nerd. How am I supposed to get you off me without waking you? After about 20 minutes later, Bakugo finally got irritated of sitting up straight; so, he just pushed on Midoriya's body hard, causing him to tumble backwards to the ground...of course, waking him up once his back touched the flooring. He rubbed his eyes and whined, "kacccchan!"

"Sorry?" Bakugo said, trying to hold in his laughter, however, he ultimately failed by letting out a couple chuckles.

"Hey! Not funny...."

After a couple seconds, the two say in silence, while Midoriya stayed crissed-crossed on the carpet, and Bakugo had his legs dangling off the bed. Bakugo turned to face Midoriya with a serious expression. He opened his mouth and was about to say something before regretting it and closing his mouth. Midoriya sighed as he stood up from the floor and walked next to Bakugo. The two stared at each other's eyes for quite a while; not saying anything to one another. Midoriya grabbed the sides of Bakugo's face and pulled him close, letting their lips attached.

God...I missed the taste of his lips [Midoriya said that]

[okay this is a shorter chapter than my shorter chapters. I just wanted to get this chapter done and over with. Plus I'm about to go eat so here's a lil something to get the fangirls and fanboys wild 😂]