Love Me So Tenderlessly

[Sorry guys! I have been becoming a very lazy writer and haven't been writing as good as I used to]

[Smut Part 2]

Things were now quiet between the two. Midoriya went back to sleeping on the floor. In this hotel, each room has two beds, but Bakugo and Midoriya always slept together in one ever since Midoriya 'got his memories back'. However, after everything that happened today, he'd figured he messed up bad and doesn't want to ruin their relationship anymore.

It was two in the morning and Midoriya was wide awake, tossing and turning. Little did he know, Bakugo was also awake. Midoriya looked at the bottom of the bed the whole night, just thinking to himself, and Bakugo was staring at the wall by him, turned away from Midoriya.

To Midoriya's knowledge, Bakugo was asleep, and not only that, but Bakugo was also a HEAVY sleeper. Midoriya thought it would be a good idea to practice how he was going to apologize to him the next day. "Hey Kacchan...I'm sorry...no I can't start out like that." Another attempt. "Hey Katsuki...I wanted to say that I am sorry. I-"

"Don't call me Katsuki."

Midoriya's eyes widened as he sat up from the floor and became flustered, "ER...KACCHAN??? YOU'RE AWAKE??" Bakugo didn't say anything else. "Hey...look Kacchan. What happened was my fault. I had a case of...erm PTSD, I guess you can say. I got scared. I was just so used to your hands hurting me..." Midoriya got up and made his way towards the unoccupied side of the bed. Midoriya laid down sideways in a fetal position, looking at the ripples of Bakugo's back muscles as they bent with every shuffle. Bakugo turned around as his eyes widened when he came into eye contact with the curly hair fellow. They didn't say a word to each other and just stared into one another's eyes. Midoriya shuffled off the sheets and Bakugo shifted to stare at the ceiling while Midoriya slowly crawled on top of Bakugo, while his legs stretched across Bakugo's stomach; his knees resting on the bed sheets on each side of Bakugo. He cupped Bakugo's face as he leaned and gently placed his lips onto his. Bakugo started out slow, but soon started to kiss back so rough and passionate; Midoriya was having trouble keeping up with his pace. Bakugo sat his upper torso and started to place small kisses onto Midoriya's neck, while Midoriya relaxed his arms behind Bakugo's neck. Bakugo hesitated before landing another kiss and made eye contact with Midoriya. "Why'd you stop?"

Bakugo waited a couple seconds before replying while he looked into Midoriya's eyes desperately. "Do you want this?"

Midoriya nodded his head before saying, "of course I want this Kacchan..." his eyes lowered from Bakugo's eyes to his lips that were already wet, "I want you..."

Hearing this from Midoriya's voice, Bakugo eagerly rushed his hands down Midoriya's back, breaking his kisses as he lifted the green t-shirt Midoriya was wearing, over his head as he threw it across the room. He wrapped his arms behind his back, making Midoriya's back arch forward as Bakugo started to softly plant his lips on Midoriya's abs.

Bakugo pushed Midoriya down on the bottom side of the bed as he grabbed his wrists, holding them to the bed. He slowly lowered his lips from his chest down to his stomach. "Ahhhhh~ Kaccchaaan...." Midoriya started to pant heavily as the tender kisses became tenderless bites.

"Shut the fuck up you stupid nerd." Bakugo was blinded by lust to realize that a glimpse of his past self slip out. Sliding down, he stared at Midoriya's boxers as his head looked up with an 'are-you-serious' glance. "All Might underwear...? Really?!"

Midoriya's already red face from lust has now changed red because of the embarrassment. "Shut up!!!" Midoriya whined. "Just hurry...." Midoriya was growing impatient.

"I should make you wait..." Bakugo smirked and Midoriya glanced at him with a worried look.

"Kacchaaan!!" Bakugo was also growing impatient and was not in the mood to tease. He hastily pulled Midoriya's boxers off, and did the same with his. "I'm sorry...it's probably not as big as you expected..." Bakugo didn't say anything as he grabbed Midoriya's dick with his right hand and lowered his mouth onto it. He looked up at Midoriya and Midoriya was using his elbows to hold him up. He moaned as his head leaned back and he started to gasp for even more air.

Knock. Knock.

Bakugo immediately stopped as both their eyes widened and their heads turned towards the door. Bakugo quickly shuffled off the bed and put on his boxers. He walked to the door and opened it harshly with anger as Midoriya hid under the covers. "THE FUCK DO YOU WANT!??!?"

The person who was rooming to the right of them; Todoroki and Sero. However, it was only Todoroki who was standing in front of the door. His hands were in his pajama pockets and he tilted his head to the right, giving off an annoyed vibe. "Will you keep it down? I'm trying to sleep."

"WHY YOU-" Bakugo emerged sparks from his hands before Midoriya rushed over to him with the towel that Bakugo used for his shower, wrapped around him.

He hugged him from behind in attempt to keep him from exploding. "It's alright Kacchan..." Bakugo snarled at Todoroki, but calmed down enough for his explosions to fade away. Giving a death glare, Bakugo slammed the door in Todoroki's face. Midoriya let go as his eyes widened with a realization. What Recovery Girl said the other day...was true.

Bakugo turned around to face Midoriya and Midoriya immediatly rushed forward and wrapped his arms around Bakugo's body as a wide smile stretched across his face. "I love you Kacchan."

Bakugo was taken surprise by this but eventually returned the hug. "I love you too nerd..."

He actually said he loved me...