Wrist Grabbing

[3 whole days of a break! Wow!]

Munch. Gulp. Munch. Gulp.

The process continued as Midoriya took a bite out of his Chilaquiles.

[My dad cooked this for breakfast the other day. It's a Mexican breakfast dish with tortilla chips mixed in with scrambled eggs and on top of it was refried beans covered with cheese and sour cream. T'was good]

Midoriya was sitting with Uraraka, Iida, and Todoroki.

Suddenly, a midget with purple grape hair approached their table. "Hey Midoriya! You forgot to give me the $20 you owe me."

Uraraka scoffed, "he doesn't owe you any money and you know it. So stop taking advantage of Deku like this."

Mineta leaned in and smirked, "like how you're taking advantage of him?" Midoriya glanced at Uraraka with a confused 'what-is-he-talking-about' look and Uraraka immediately caught onto this gaze and guilt shadowed her face.

In a panic, she arose from her seat and while walking over to Midoriya she stumbled across her own words, "I never took advantage of Deku! He lost his memory so I wouldn't do such a thing! Now lets go Deku. He's lost his mind." Everything I'm saying right now is a big fat lie. I hate myself for doing this. He deserves better.

Uraraka forcibly grabbed Midoriya's hand and pulled him off from the table. He glanced back at his half eaten plate with sorrow in his eyes. My food...

As they got far enough away from the dining room, Midoriya finally asked, "can you let go of my wrist?" Uraraka looked back and her eyes lit up. "I'm sorry! I didn't even realized I grabbed it in the first place."

Midoriya rubbed the back of his head and chuckled, "it's okay. By the way, does everyone here take other people's wrists and drag them along? First Kacchan and then you?" Midoriya continued to laugh at his observation, and so did Uraraka until she noticed something.

"Kacchan?"