two

September 3rd, 2014

"So, how was first hour with Cameron?" Katie snickered making me roll my eyes.

"Horrible." I said.

"Why, was he not talking to you?" Walker asked.

"No, he was doing the complete opposite." I said with a disgusted face.

"That's golden, dude!" Katie encouraged bumping me around. I rolled my eyes and stayed still.

"I know, but he's just so disgusting and degrading." I told her.

"C'mon Laur, don't you want to do this? You've been wanting to get revenge on this kid for years, and now's your chance." She said.

"But do I really have to make him fall in love with me?" I whined. "That includes that I have to kiss him at one point, and I don't want herpes." I said to them both.

"You won't get herpes, dipshit." Walker laughed at me making me crack a small smile in response. We got to our second hour and I immediately sat down in a open seat, saving it for my best guy friend to meet up with me. His name was Jacob, Jacob Whitesides.

I saw him walk in the room and scan over searching for me. I waved my hand in the air as he noticed me. He smiled small and walked over to the two person table and pulled out the stool. I leaned over and gave him a big tight hug. I have known Jacob since we were born. We grew up together see that at the time we were born, our mom's were single. They only had each other and we would always hang out with one another.

But, Jacob was not a popular guy. He didn't want to be popular, he had the friends he wanted and that made him perfectly content with himself. He wasn't unpopular but he wasn't popular, he was just normal. Jacob knows my friends and get's along with him, he just doesn't tag on like the group does.

"I missed you, dude." I told him as I turned my body to face his.

"It's been what? A month? That's too long, Laur." He told me a small smile played on his lips.

"I know, you were in Knoxville for almost the entire summer." I pouted.

"It was horrible, I didn't even want to visit my grandparents. I mean, I'm 17, my parents should trust me alone with Sierra." He rolled his eyes, which made me laugh.

"At least your parents like you." I said with a dry laugh.

"I'm sure they don't hate you, Laur." He smiled sadly as he put a hand on my shoulder.

"Don't be so sure, Jacob." I whispered, due to the fact that the bell rang and the teacher was shushing us all to be quiet and sit down.

"Mr. Dallas The bell has rung, stop canoodling!" The grey haired and wrinkly eyed old man shouted at a flirtatious Cameron. He dressed in a plaid sweater vest and tan dress pants that did not match. He wore a pair of old fashioned glasses and looked bitter and unhappy.

Cameron rolled his eyes and leaned back in his chair just like he did in first hour. I noticed his change of attitude, how he went from cocky and confident to looking like he could throw a table across the room. It was pretty funny to me that he got so upset about such a little thing. One thing goes wrong for this kid, and it's the end of the world.

I chuckled to myself lightly and shook my head as I tapped my pencil against the desk. The hour repeated first hour's activities and eventually the long day was over. I walked out of my seventh hour class and headed down the hall to my locker.