four

September 6th, 2014

Once I got home, I ignored my family and went straight for the basement. I had a little room down there since it was finished. That room which I was the only one who had access to it. It had light blue walls and fairy lights on them.

There was a futon on one side of the room and then a couch on another and then in the middle was a TV and other random shit. It was a fun room for when I didn't want anyone with me, or when I wanted my friends and I to have privacy.

I went over to the bookshelf and grabbed my journal and then went over to my stereo and clicked on "18" by 5 Seconds of Summer because life. I fell back onto the couch and brought my knees up to my chest opening up the journal. I haven't written in my journal in a while, so I thought I might just do so.

"Well hey journal. I don't really know what to say, it's been a while since we talked last. Basically to fill you in, I have started the dare. I know now that no matter how rude Cameron has been to all these girls, I shouldn't do this. But, there's more behind it for me.

I have a pure hatred for him and I have had that hatred for years now, and maybe he hasn't done anything to me personally but he did hurt Reagan and it broke her heart. You remember, right? She was at my house every day for a week crying her heart out to me because she actually thought Cameron cared.

Like, that's what he does journal. He hung around with Reags for a little bit, kissed here and there probably, flirted, and then he texted her saying he doesn't wanna "talk" anymore. He can't tie himself down to one girl, and it's disgusting. Like could you even imagine the amount of diseases he has? Herpes? STD's? Is he even a virgin?

All the questions, and he's a Junior in High School, journal.

I'm a little hesitant though, like what if I can't trick him? What if he's done this to someone and what if he knows someone who's had this happen to them? What if he ever found out that I was planning this? I mean, I know he's gonna find out but he's gonna find out when I tell him therefore you can see the heartbreak on his face, you know?

I planned it all out in sixth hour today, I think it's the greatest thought I've had yet to be honest. I can just picture it, I text Cameron and tell him to meet me in the gym, mind you the gym will be empty and pitch black. Kind of like they do it in the movies, you know? Then he will come there but I won't be there, but playing on the projector will be a video of me.

It'll basically talk about how I was dared to fall in love with him, or at least make him think that I loved him because let's face it, I never have and never will. I was actually thinking about filming it today, just sounds fun to me I guess. I'd have to call the girls over though, couldn't film it without the contributors.

Anyways, I think that's all for today. I don't know when I'll see you again, hopefully we can keep in contact during the process of the dare. That'd be pretty cool. Alright, I'm gonna go now and tell everyone in the group chat. Love ya friend, xxx Lauren."

Once I finished the "N" in Lauren, I shut the notebook and threw it across the room casually not intending for it to be rough or angrily. I leaned up and reached over the couch for my phone that was plugged in the wall.

I opened it up by putting in my passcode, it was dumb. I had it but everyone knew it, therefore there was no true point to having it. I made it when I was twelve though, and at that point I was obsessed with One Direction so I made it Harry's complete name but numbers. So, 4371. (a/n: lol, that's my actual one tho.)