thirteen

L a u r e n : September 25th, 2014

The annoying noise of the school bell rang, signaling first hour was finally over. Cameron grabbed my hand and led us out of the room and we started walking down the hall. As we were walking I saw Katie and Sophia, so I walked Cameron and I up to them.

"We're skipping the rest of the day, so don't wait up on me. I'll text you guys later." I smiled at them receiving confused looks.

"You don't skip class?" Sophia said confused.

"I do today." I smirked and walked off with Cameron. We kept walking and waited until the hallways were clear and everyone was in class to exit through a back door. We knew there were cameras so we went to the one place that there weren't.

Once we got out Cameron and I walked to his car and hopped in quickly before anyone noticed. But, of course he had to try and be a gentleman and open the door for me. Which, I appreciated, but like we are trying not to get caught and you're stalling.

"Babe, I appreciate you trying to be a gentleman and all but I'd rather not got caught." I chuckled.

"Oh, shit. Sorry." He laughed and then ran to the other side. He turned the key in the ignition and drove off. I, of course stole the aux cord, and turned on my music before Cameron could.

"Turn on 'The Motto'." He smirked as he payed attention to the road driving with one hand, the other was entwined in mine on my lap. I chuckled and shook my head before turning it on and listening to Cameron rap along.

It was actually probably the funniest thing ever because he was so in to it. I recorded it of course and put it on my Instagram and captioned it "@laurranderson: cam is getting in to his music lol @cams_instagram". I then posted it on Instagram.

"You know a lot of girls be thinkin' my songs are about them
This is not to get confused, this one's for you

Baby, you my everything, you all I ever wanted
We can do it real big, bigger than you ever done it
You be up on everything, other hoes ain't never on it
I want this forever, I swear I can spend whatever on it

'Cause she hold me down every time I hit her up
When I get right I promise that we gonna live it up
She make me beg for it till she give it up
And I say the same thing every single time

I say you the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the fucking best, you the fucking best
You the best I ever had, best I ever had" We sang along to the lyrics of the song that just turned on. We finally arrived in front of an extremely large house, which I'm assuming was Cameron's and god damn, it was huge.

"This is your house?" I asked in shock as he opened the door for me.

"For about seventeen years it has." He joked.

"It's gorgeous." I smiled at him.

"Just like you." He flirted bringing me closer and kissing my cheek. "Wait 'til you see the inside, you won't want to leave." He laughed. We walked inside and my jaw dropped even more, I'm surprised it wasn't on the floor.

"Cameron, this is amazing." I smiled.

"Nobody's home right now, Sierra is at college and mom is at work." He said. "I hope you don't mind that."

"No, I don't mind at all. Where's your dad?" I asked as he tensed. I then realized I probably shouldn't have asked that, well shit. "Nevermind, that's actually none of my business." I apologized.