ten

September 23rd, 2014: two weeks later

(look up "she a trick for a dolla bill" on 8tracks and play that playlist bc it matches this chapter well)

Once the game was over Katie and I drove back quickly and stayed at her house and planned our attacks on Cameron. There was no way I was going to just let him get away with something like that no matter if I was basically planning the same thing. It's still shady of him to do so, and knowing his past he'll probably actually try to break my heart also, and I'm not up for that.

It was now two weeks later, and I haven't really spoken to Cameron that much. He's tried multiple times to get me to talk to him but I haven't budged unless I had to for class. Cameron has seemed to go almost insane with me not talking to him, and from what Shawn has told me, my guesses are right. Yes, Shawn and I have become very good friends over the time I've been talking to Cameron.

In the past two weeks both Nash and Gilinsky have approached me asking about Cameron. I found it hysterical that Cameron had those two come up and ask, but it was also weird to me kind of. Nash has been acting very weird too. I'm about to lose my mind and go off on him asking why the hell he is being so weird.

Anyways, I was currently with Katie, Reagan, Sophia, and Camilla at the moment and we were being super lazy. We were all in our pajamas, mine consisted of my grey Chino Hills

"Lauren!!!!!" I heard Reagan whine while she sat on Katie's king size bed. Yes ladies and gentleman, Katie Kingston has a king sized bed. No, we don't make fun of her for it.

"Yes, Reagan?" I laughed at her childish tone.

"You're like kind of friends with Shawn right? Or since you have been avoiding Cameron you've been avoiding him too?" She asked. I laughed and replied to her question.

"No, I'm friends with Shawn." I chuckled. "Why?"

"Because, I heard he's having a huge ass party tonight and I wanna go do something fun." She smirked.

"You do realize that if you go you're gonna have to see all the guys, right?" I laughed.

"Oh yeah, I'll be too drunk to realize it's them though." She said casually. "And I kind of think Sammy is hot, and he's not a complete ass so yeah."

"You're ridiculous, but I can text Shawn back that I'm going. He keeps texting me asking." I laughed.

"If you and Cameron weren't going through this whole thing, I would totes ship you and Shawn. Just saying." Camilla interjected.

"Yeah, Cameron's such a douche." I told her with a laugh trying to ignore the fact she just said that Shawn and I were cute looking together. Awkward.

"Speaking of Cameron..." Katie said exiting the bathroom connected to her room. Let's just say most of us had pretty nice ass houses in Chino Hills.

"Oh, god." I groaned, Katie always says the randomest things, you really never can expect what's coming out of her mouth, I'm sure you've noticed that though.

"Calm down, Pippy Longstocking." She said back, indicating my braided hair that wasn't done yet. I rolled my eyes with a small smile and chuckled a bit. My braids are literally down, they aren't facing up. She'd dumb.

"Oh, shut up." I replied. "What were you gonna say about Cameron again?" I asked.

"Oh, yeah. I know Cameron said that he was only gonna hookup with you and leave, but I really think that you should go to this party and wrap him around your finger. Once you do, you should forgive him and continue on with it. After all, look at we're doing to the poor kid. I mean, I don't want you to fall for him and turn the tables, but I want you to pretend. You were having so much fun!" She said.