eight

September 9th, 2014

It was now Saturday morning and I had nothing to look forward to all day. Aside from the fact that I am going to the football game tonight, I know, I know. Football game for high school on Saturday? Yeah, my school is dumb and does that. Every other week it switches between Friday and Saturday night.

I pulled the blankets off of me and slipped on my slippers walking on the wood floor and into my bathroom. I turned on the lights and looked in the mirror sighing. I went to the bathroom and then brushed my hair and wiped the excess makeup off of my face, throwing a bit of water at it too.

I shut off the light and walked out of my bedroom to the hallway and into the kitchen where breakfast was being made by my sister, her boyfriend, and her friend. They were also making a huge pancake mess. I wasn't motivated enough to make food or help them, so I decided McDonald's was the way to go. I was also surprised that Mackenzie snuck Chase overnight, pretty good one if you're asking me.

"Guys, I don't know about you but I'm getting McDonald's. You can come if you want." I offered. They immediately agreed and shut off the burner grabbing their phones and putting their shoes on. The three of them huddled in to the car and Mackenzie took shotgun as usual.

"So, I have to ask. How'd mom and dad not catch Chase staying the night? I got caught with Connor twice." I said. Yes, Connor has stayed overnight before and it was the best. No, we didn't have sex, we have come close to it but never did, but we did cuddle and make out as we always would. We also made a cute funny video too, it was called the 'Couple Tag' or something like that. I watch it every so often.

"Well, Chase slept in my closet cause it's huge and we just hid his stuff. I figured it was the safe way to go without them kicking him out, and the reason you got caught is cause you're not sneaky at all. You and Connor made it completely obvious he was there."

"Connor? Who's Connor? Is he a senior? Does he go to our school?" Sierra blabbered on.

"Connor is my ex, Sierra. Yes, he's a senior. Yes, he goes to our school." I laughed at her. It was 10:00 in the morning and she was already going on about my love life AGAIN. It was hilarious, but I don't get how Jacob dealt with her all the time.

"Do you miss him?" Sierra asked curiously.

"Yeah, sometimes." I told her honestly.

"Does he miss you?" She asked.

"Sierra, how the hell is she supposed to know that?" Mackenzie said to her.

"Yeah, he does sometimes." I said ignoring Mackenzie's comment to Sierra, telling her it's alright and Sierra could ask away.

"How do you know?" She asked again with more curiosity.

"Because he tells me sometimes." I said casually. It was true that he told me he's missed me and I admitted I missed him, but there's no going back to that. We have to much history together that it's something you don't go back to, you leave it as the past. "And besides, we're still friends. We do talk to each other." I laughed at her.

"Why in the world do you get such an interesting love life but mine is nothing?" She complained like her fourteen year old self.

"We literally went over this last night, your time will come." I laughed as I re-put all my focus into the road. She kept on talking until I blasted my music so loud that we couldn't hear her, which was good for me and I think the others appreciated it too. 'All I Got' by Hendersin was playing as we pulled into the parking lot of McDonald's.