°2°

I walk to my car and I drive to a nearby burger place.

I wonder which friend thought I was cute. They were all some cuties, I think to myself.

I drive back to work and I eat in my car.

After I'm done I go back inside of Jack.

I see the NBA guys are still inside and I laugh.

"Aye, she's back!" I hear one of them attempt to whisper.

They are horrible at whispering.

I walk behind the counter and take a families order.

After I am done I take the family their food.

As I am walking back to the counter I hear a male's voice.

"Dang, disrespectful. She didn't bring us our food!" They say.

I turn around to see the Lakers players.

"Excuse me?" I asked them.

They all look at me shaking their heads.

"One of you guys said something, say it to my face!" I quietly say to them.

Brandon licks his lips looking away, Jordan just eats his food, and D'Angelo stares at me.

D'Angelo clears his throat before speaking. "Jordan was just saying that you didn't bring our food to us, and you brought that family their food. He thought it was rude."

"Well, bringing the food to customers isn't my job, it's just something I can do out of the kindness of my heart!" I pause looking at the NBA players.

"Plus, I ain't your servant!" I look them up and down and I flip my hair walking away.

"Oh Dlo she told you!" I hear the voice of Brandon say.

_____

After a long first day at work, I make my way to ny car.

I drive to my house and I am greeted by my sister, Imani.

Imani walks over to me pulls me into a hug. "How was work?" She says.

I put my keys on the key rack and I shrug my shoulders. "It was alright, I got to take Jordan Clarksons order."

My sister screams. "Jordan? Jordan as in Jordan Clarkson from the Lakers?"

I nod my head.

"Did you tell him that I love him?" Imani asked grabbing my arm and shaking me.

"Ew, no, stop it. You sound like a creep!" I say my accent slipping out a bit.

"You freaking suck! How don't you get your older sister an autograph or something from her favorite NBA player?" Imani complains.

I roll my eyes.

"It just didn't cross my mind!" I reply walking into the kitchen.