Ch. 18: Ready or not

"You need sunscreen....?" he asked with his voice seeping with disbelief.

"Yes."

"But the sun is about to go down?"

"It is. And I've heard that the sun is extra sharp on the skin, the last hour before it sets."

I gave him a mischievous squint and bit my lip.

"You know that's not true."

"Yes, but I still need sunscreen. Now, do you mind?"

I sat down on my knees with my back against Michael, and was relieved to see him wheeling himself as close to me as he could, and then squirted the cold cream into his hand.

I lifted my hair up and out of the way, and I automatically closed my eyes when I felt the touch of his fingertips, and then his palm, gently massaging it all over my shoulders and neck.

He let one single finger trail down my spine making a chilling shiver to rush through me. It was a really good chill though. The one that made goosebumps on my skin, and I couldn't keep myself from letting out a moan. Damn, it's hard to take things slow with him!

He put some more sunscreen in his hands and continued to rub my skin, focusing on my upper arms now. Then back to my shoulders again, and another trip south and north along my spine. I moaned silently, feeling my core started to burn.

"Am I making you feel good, Beanie?"

His voice sounded so different and groggy in my ear.

"Very much so," I whispered.

"That's good."

He seemed to say that last part mostly to himself.

He massaged my shoulders a little more, as if to work up his courage to take it a step further. And when I felt his fingers grace over my chest, I struggled hard not to whimper. What the hell is he doing to me? Truth is, that he didn't have to do much, because my body felt like exploding from just one simple touch of his hand. And now his long, slender fingers made the skin on my chest glistening and glowing.

Touch my breasts, I begged silently inside my head. Please touch them. I need to feel your hands around them and...

I didn't get to finish that thought, because he magically brushed passed them and down to my stomach. This was fucking torture if he wasn't going to continue to the end of this path, both figuratively and literally speaking! I couldn't possibly be more ready for him as I was in this very moment. My skin was practically burning with tingling sensations that spread from his finger touches, through my nervous system and out to every tiny cell that created my now trembling body. I breathed shallowly and strained, and I heard he did too, because his breath was fanning the skin behind my ear.
Kiss me. Lower your hands. Or up to my... Whatever! Just make love to me, dammit!

But he suddenly stopped.

"Beanie. I can't."

"Of course," I breathed with burning warm cheeks.

"We can't do it outside. We can..."

He took a deep breath.

"I mean, I can't. I'm not ready yet."

"Do you need more foreplay? Do you want me to strip for you?" I asked bluntly, totally without consideration to the fact that I already was naked in his arms.

"B. Turn around and look at me."

I slowly did as requested and met a pair of desperate, brown eyes. He looked like he was hurting. Why was he hurting? He shouldn't be hurting in a moment like this...?

Only by the use of his gaze, he made me look at him. At his midsection. He was standing tall inside his slacks, and I groaned in desperate longing at the sight.

"I'm ready. But I'm not. I'm so sorry."

Then he backed away from me, turned around and left me alone in the red light from the sun.

*****

I cursed loudly at myself, pacing back and forth from the kitchen to the living room and back. This wasn't how it was supposed to end! We should be making steaming hot sex somewhere in this house, and we should say I love you's and everything was supposed to feel great. But now? I was miserable in his living room, and he was probably feeling sad in his room. SAD!
How could I screw this up so insanely?

I went into my room and saw that his door was open, and I debated hefty in my mind whether to go to his or my room. But I was so horny, I didn't know if I could contain myself any longer in his presence. So I ended up in my room with my door securely shut behind me. And then I dived into my pillow and let out a groan of frustration.
This thing here? It's so fucked up! It's not gonna work. We're not gonna work. He's my fucking boss and all I could ever do was to fantasize about him.

The thought of his large bulge drove me crazy! I knew he was well hung, since I saw it that first morning. But it was completely different to see him fully erected. Hidden, but still enough for my imagination to spiral out of control. God, I need some release before I lose my friggin mind!

I was so drenched that his boxers felt cold and wet in the groin. And I quickly got rid of them and threw them on the floor. And since the t-shirt was left outside, I was naked and frustratingly heated. My fingers quickly found the place to get my blood pressure up and going, and I moaned silently into the pillow. Visions of him and me played repeatedly in my mind, and I practically felt how well I would adapt to his thick length, as I slide down on him.

Fuck-fuck-fuck!

Then I heard a knock on the door.

Damn-damn-damn!

"Beanie? Are you masturbating?"

Well, that was unexpectedly straight to the case.

"Beanie is not here." I answered. He couldn't possibly ruin my upcoming orgasm now? I was so close!

"So we're back to last names again, are we?"

He sighed loudly and actually sounded a bit hurt.

"Mhhhmmm-ooah.." I panted.

"So, Ms. Jones. Could you please tell Beanie how sorry I am?"

"Ahh... I don't think... she'll...haahh...listen."

"You're masturbating, aren't you?"

I heard him giggle behind the door.

"Yeah, so? Fuck!"

"Are you close?"

"I could have been, dammit! Now go away, Jackson!"

"But the sounds you're making are messing with my head. I can't focus."

"Well, that suits you fucking well."

"Can I just sit here 'till you're done?"

"No, you can't! What's wrong with you?"

I breathed harshly through my teeth.

"I'm a cripple."

"Yes, you are. But I didn't think you were such a pervert."

He chuckled silently.

"Can you please leave so I can finish my business?"

"Only if I can peek through the key hole."

"WHAT THE HELL IS THE MATTER WITH YOU? GET LOST!"

"Okay, Ms. Jones. Talk to you later."

It was ruined. The moment was completely lost. Together with my sanity...