Ch. 94: Author's note

First of all, I want to thank those of you who has read this story all the way through. It has been a rollercoaster of emotions, and I dare to say, a little different story about Michael Jackson. But it was a story I needed to get out of my head and put into words. All people has some sort of demons inside, and some people struggle more than others, whether it's physical issues or psychological. Just remember, whatever you're going through, things will get better in the end. And if it's not better, it's not the end.
However, this story had to come to an end. And for those of you who hate sad endings, I advice you to skip the last chapter.

This story is Beanie's. It's told from her point of view, because it's her life story. She's been through a lot, but together with Michael, they've made it through whatever life has thrown upon them, and came out stronger than ever. This is how powerful the love between two people can get, if you let it. And this is what makes life beautiful.

So to all of my faithful readers, moonwalkers or not, please take care of yourselves. Life is too short to get lost in silly arguments and fights. Use your energy to listen and try to understand other people. Spread love and not hate.

Hugs to those who wants.

💖☮️