Ch. 65: Medical exam

I cursed silently trying to fit into my uniform. My baby bump was almost too big to fit into it, but thanks to a little stretch in the fabric, I managed to button it... Barely. I fixed my hair so it hung in big, heavy curls over my left shoulder, and fastened the little cap on my head. It was white, like the uniform and had a red cross on it. There was also a red cross on my right chest, and with the white fishnet stockings and five inch white heels, it was no doubt that I was a nurse. A sexy one. And just to top it all I put on deep red lipstick and hung a cardiology stethoscope around my neck.

Like last time I dressed sexy for him, I made a little knock on the door before I entered, just to get his full attention. Then I opened the door fully, while I crossed my feet and leaned against the door frame.

"Hello, sexy. Are you ready for your medical exam?"

"GREAT GOD!!!"

His eyes bulged and his chin dropped to the floor, and I saw him swallow heavily.
I walked towards him where I had told him to wait next to the bed. And he was already panting.

"That's... That's the sexiest uniform I've ever seen."

I turned around so he could take in the full view.

"You think?"

"Uhm-hm..."
His eyes looked blurry and I could swear he was drooling.

"A little bit better than the uniform you gave me, right?"

"I... I don't... They're worlds apart!"

I smirked at him.
"And boy, have I got plans for you..."
I walked up close to him, and leaned down to whisper in his ear, making sure my cleavage was dangerously close to his face. I pushed my chest forward and squeezed my breasts together. He was right. They were bigger now that I was pregnant. They were almost falling out of the uniform...!
"Prepare for an intense ride..."

He groaned as I licked his earlobe, before I stood up straight again.

"What plans?" His voice was so gruff, it barely made him able to talk.

"It's gonna be a surprise. But I promise...that you'll be thrilled."

"Gosh... I already am."

Then I gave him a strict look.
"But you need to obey my orders. Are we clear? Every one of them."

His big, brown eyes were still roaming my body up and down, and landed on my breasts. So I placed my index finger under his chin and forced him to look me in the eyes.

"Eyes up here, mister."

He blinked and grinned like a fool.

"Are... We... Clear?"

"Mhhmmm..."

"Hands."

He placed his hands around my neck, but couldn't help himself from pressing his face into my cleavage and lick them. And when I was done moving him from his wheelchair and onto the bed, he still didn't let go. He grunted satisfied while he sucked and kissed them, and I chuckled at his primitive desire. And he looked completely bummed when I loosened his grip behind my neck and pushed him back on the bed.

I seductively started to take his shirt off, button by button. Then I threw it on the floor, and soon his t-shirt followed. I loosened his belt buckle and admired the imprint of his member. He was sprung alright...! And just to tease him, I gave him a few firm strokes outside his jeans.

"Shiiit... Yeaaahhh.."

"Do you like that?"

"Uhu..."