Oof

So uh, this is the old version of the book. You can find the new version that's currently being rewritten by clicking this link:

https://my.w.tt/ISpSUekSJ3

Anyways, if you're new here, I'll warn you in advance, this version of the story is serious cringe and I (personally as the author) feel myself wanting to vomit at my old writing style and the very, very many plotholes I've left scattered upon this book. My writing style has changed a lot since writing this, and I can say that the WE rewrite is something I'm actually proud of.

Thank you to the people who supported this cringefest when it was first released, y'all are the reason I went on to rewrite the story and try to give it another chance at trying to be a good fic. It's thanks to all of you that I found a chance to write something new that I can feel happy writing, something I don't have to force myself to write and something that I know at least a few people will like.

I'm proud to say that I have a chance to write something that people can enjoy reading. I hope y'all have a great day, whether you abandon this fic and head to the rewrite, (which is what I'm hoping happens) or you decide to go through the hell that is my old writing, I wish you the best of luck from now and forever, starting today.

-thank you eternally,
  cindersolstice