{ calum }

Imagine #7.

He Proposes Series ~ Calum.

You were upstairs reading a book with your glasses on, sweatpants, a green day shirt, and your hair in a mess when you heard Calum downstairs cursing at himself. Quietly you laughed to yourself and closed your book.

You sat it on the edge of the bed and then opened the bedroom door, heading down the stairs and trying to figure out which room the cursing was coming from.

As you walked down the corridor, the words got louder and more audible. You turned into the den where Calum was pacing at in unbelievable pace.

"Calum, what are you doing?" You laughed slightly at him. He looked up at you with a shocked face, then quickly changed it to a smile, the kind that was suspicious to you. "Um, are you alright? I heard cursing and yelling so I thought I might come and check on you.." You trailed off and he just stared at you for a second.

Calum then raked his hand through his hair and cursed once again then sat down on the floor. He held his head in his hands and then stood up again. It was quite confusing.

"Fuck, goddammit. This isn't how this was- shit. Okay," Calum took a deep breath before continuing, "Ya know, this really isn't how I planned it but it's how it's gonna go because you're so beautiful right now a-and wait, shit, I'm not saying that you're not always beautiful I- fuck."

"Calum, it's okay!" You walked up to him and placed a hand on his cheek in order to calm him down, and he let out a deep sigh. He mumbled something, then got down on one knee. No. No. This can't be happening.

"(Y/N), we've been a couple for years now, too many to count on one hand. You're so perfect in every way, and I still wonder to this day how you chose me out of everyone else on this planet. Shit, this is really hard. But I love you so goddamn much that it hurts. You're beautiful and funny, gorgeous and smart, plus, you're not only gorgeous and beautiful, you're smoking hot, and I want to know of you'll be mine forever. Will you marry me, (Y/N)?" Calum was laughing at himself, and you stood there smiling.

"Of course, Calum, I will marry you." He smiled, picked you up, and kissed you. Definitely a night you will never forget, especially with the way that he proposed.

-------

OKAY GUYS IM REALLY SORRY I HAVENT UPDATED IN A COUPLE MONTHS BUT I WAS CONTEMPLATING WHETHER OR NOT TO CONTINUE ON WRITING BECAUSE OF SOME OF THE STUFF IN MY LIFE GOING ON BUT I WILL BE CONTINUING WITH THIS BOOK AND ILL HAVE MORE STUFF POSTE BY THE END OF NEXT WEEK OKAY LOVE YOU ALL AND ENJOY THE NEXT FEW CHAPTERS