{ hes sick }

Preference #8: He's Sick.

Luke:

You walked in the door after you got from a run, seeing that Lukes car was here really early today.

"Luke?" you called out. Nothing. You looked in kitchen. Nothing. Bathroom, living room, den, practice room. Nothing. You finally decided to look in your room and sure enough, there was Luke, curled up in a big blanket, sleeping.

You laughed quietly and then walked over to him, feeling his forehead. Yep. Hot as hell. You sighed and kissed his cheek lightly before you went downstairs to go to the supermarket for stuff that would make Luke feel better.

Ashton:

Ashton leaned over the toilet again, emptying the contents of his stomach. Again. After he was finished, he sighed and brushed his teeth, then walked back downstairs to where you were, in the living room.

"Poor Ashton. Come here, baby." You outstretched your arms and he laid next to you on the couch, laying his head on your chest and cuddling up against you, before falling asleep two seconds later.

You ran your fingers through his hair and kissed his head a couple of times before laying your head down and sleeping with him.

Michael:

You called Michael for the fifteenth time, sitting at the airport at 1:15 in the morning. He was suppose to pick you up at ten and, well, he never came. You took the phone away from your ear and called the taxi place instead, then walking outside and waiting.

The taxi took you home and you walked in the door, ready to yell at him for not picking you up.

You walked in the living room and saw him laying in the couch, a quilt around his body, a trash can by his side, and a sprite can sitting on the coffee table. This indicated that he had the stomach bug.

You walked over to him, kissed his forehead, and whispered in his ear. "We'll talk about this later."

Calum:

Calum coughed loudly once again, then moaned. "I'm coming, Calum! Hold on!" You yelled upstairs as you finished off the hot tea you were making for him. You rushed up the stairs and into the room where he was basically coughing up his lungs.

You set the tea next to him. "Bank you, beb." Calum said to you, making him sound like that because he has a stopped up nose, too. You laughed and he pouted, asking for a kiss.

"Oh no, you are certainly not getting one of those. Especially while you're sick." He giggled and took a sip of tea, then coughed again.