{ ashton }

Imagine #10.

He Proposes Series ~ Ashton.

"Ashton. Ash. Ashy. Ashton." You shook your boyfriend awake at 2am. He rolled over, rubbing his eyes and looking up at you. You sighed and he sat up, but before he said anything, your stomach growled loudly.

Ashton giggled, "Hungry much?" You nodded and sighed again. You got up off the bed and walked in circle around the room. "Then why don't you go downstairs and get something to get your stomach from making that noise?" He suggested. You stopped walking and stared into his eyes.

"Ya think I didn't already do that, dipshit?" You said while he laughed. "It's just we have nothing good to eat. Dammit, why didn't we go to the store earlier?!" You shouted flopping bad onto the bed.

"Well, you wanna go get something to eat? I'll drive, if you wanna." He scratched the back of his neck and you smile while jumping up and down. You ran down the stairs and he took that as you wanted to go. He raced you down to the car and you both got in, trying to decide where to go.

"McDonalds?" You suggested and Ashton nodded, pulling into the parking lot.

The two of you got out and locked hands, walking in and going to the cashiers. Looking at the menu, you both ordered and sat down at a booth, waiting for your food to be ready.

Finally they called your order and Ashton walked up and grabbed it, then came back as you both started to dig in.

"THIS IS AMAZING." You shouted and he laughed at your silliness. Then he looked up at you and leaned across the table.

"I have a very important question to ask you, (Y/N)." Ashton whispered. You asked what, and he reached back in his pocket, and pulled out a royal blue box. You gasped, and he flipped it open. "Will you marry me?" He asked. You nodded and leaned across the table too, kissing him and then bringing him in for a hug.

"Man, you proposed at the right time; me in my pajamas at mcdonalds, at two in the morning. Classy." You both laughed and finished your meals, both being super happy and going back home.