{ michael }

Imagine #4.

"Michael Gordon Clifford! Get your ass down here now!" I was furious with him. He's always leaving his dishes, dirty clothes, pizza boxes, and other nasty stuff all other the house. It truly disgusts me and made me want to punch him in the face every time. This time, I had had enough.

I heard him start making his way down the staircase of the house, a big smile plastered against his face that stretched from ear to ear. Michael tried to hug me, but I kept a straight face and held my arms across my chest in defiance. He gave me a confused look until I motioned for him to look around.

"This place is a pigsty, Michael! Could you please pick up this mess? I am so tired from work." I turned on my heel to make my way to the bathroom so I could take a nice hot shower. I got there and started the water, making sure it was super hot. I tugged my clothes off of my tired body before stepping in and letting the steam consume me into a daydream.

~

Michael was laying in the bed beside me. We were cuddling on a cold and snowy winter day that we both got off of work. We faced each other, his warm arm holding my body close to his, his free hand holding mine while I played with his fingertips. He smiled at me with joy- he had never felt this happy with someone in his life ever.

"I love you, (Y/N)." Michael quietly whispered in my ear, causing me to blush. He smiled once he saw my rosy cheeks and kissed each one gently. I smiled as he kissed me on the lips carefully.

"I love you more, Mikey." I whispered when he pulled away from the kiss. He smiled bigger at me before grabbing my hand again and squeezing it.

"There's no way.. -way that, that could..- could be..." Before he could finish, he started slowly drifting away, farther and farther away from my subconsciousness.

"Michael? Mikey! Come back, please!" I screamed and shouted, but he never returned. I broke down crying, still having no idea where he went to.

~

I opened my eyes in a panic. I looked around at my surroundings- I was still in the shower with the hot water burning down my back. I remembered the daydream I was having. It was more than a dream- it was an old memory of Michael and I. It was all so real, though.' I thought to myself. It really felt like he was whizzing away, into another demintion.

I quickly got out of the shower, got dressed and ran downstairs to see Michael. Only when I got there..

He wasn't there.

I automatically got an uneasy feeling in my stomach, as if he really wasn't there with me anymore. I walked into the kitchen and saw a note on the counter. From Michael. I automatically let out a sigh of relief.

I patted over to the counter where the note was and read it to myself; 'Hey, baby. :) I know that this is different, but I decided that I was going to go see my mother for a while. After I'm done there, I'll be going out with the boys, okay? Love you. Don't miss me too much. -Mikey xx'

'Of course, right when I ask him to do something, he goes out and does something else.' I thought to myself. I walked into the den, also known as the room I asked Michael to clean up. I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw that it was still a fucking mess.

He was gonna get it when he got home.

3 hours later; 12;54am.

I sat on the couch, waiting for his lazy ass to come home. I was so deep in thought, I didn't hear him quietly slip through the door and kick off his shoes. When Michael saw I was still awake, he stopped and stared at my red eyes and puffy nose; both from crying.

"Baby, why are you still up? I thought you would be in bed by now." Michael said sas he made his way over to the couch and carefully sat down beside me. When I didn't answer, he picked me up and put me on his lap. He hugged me tightly, squeezing me as if I would disapear any moment now. "I am so sorry that I haven't been around as much I should be, baby. I know that I should be the one cleaning up my messes, making my own food, doing my own laundry, not having you do it for me. I will do whatever you want me to do for the rest of the time we are together,but please, talk to me. I love you so much, (Y/N). Don't ever forget that." Michael nuzzled his head into the crook of my neck and placed gently kisses.

I grabbed his head and pulled him into a deep kiss. "I love you more, Mikey." I quoted myself from that cold day. "I always will." He smiled and looked into your eyes.

"Don't ever leave me." He whispered.

"I would never dream of it." I smiled before kissing him again.

~~'~~'

AWH HAPPY ENDING

SORRY FOR THE CONFUSION EARLIER IT WENT ALL WONKY ON ME HOLY HELL IT WAS SCARY

GOODBYE AND DO NOT CRITISIZE THIS ONE IT WAS HARD TO WRITE

BYEYEYEYYEYEEE

update; i posted this about two years ago (today's date is October 14th, 2016) and it's terrible i'm so sorry you have to read this lolol