Amnesia

Copyright © 2014-2015 by Lillyann M.

All rights reserved. No part of this publication may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the publisher, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law. For permission requests, write to the publisher Lillyann M/@illuminated_

To be a murderer can be quite simple when no one suspects the poor old soul who carries the burden of permanent post-traumatic amnesia at a young age. Owen ‘Lux’ Wesley planned only one thing as a child—to leave a mark on Earth before he died. To do so was to commit crimes that deemed unforgivable to the human race or in short, to become a murderer. To cease any suspicions that it may be him responsible, he forces himself in an accident in which he fools his doctor into thinking that he had amnesia with the help of his best man, Bane. From then on his plan was fool proof until the moment he believed that Earth should know of his actions. His intentions were severed when Siara ‘Lynn’ Dupont crossed paths with him and suspected him for the murders occurring in New York City. When he gets caught, things spiral downhill too quickly for him to grasp. 

Many innocent citizens get brutally killed. A forbidden romance rises. Betrayal occurs constantly–all because of a murderer who wanted to be remembered forever.

Complete cast to the side! (: