Chapter 1: My Life

Mama you serious so you just gonna put me out behind this nigga?? Yelled August.

Look you not about to be sitting in my fuckin house selling that shit. Yelled August mama.

Look ma if it wasn't for me we wouldn't even have food in this bitch fa us to eat. August screamed in a pissed off manor.

Yea you right but y'all grown y'all make y'all own bed hard so you gotta get your shit and go. I want you out my fuckin house now August!!! Screamed August mama.

Well you know what fuck it then I'm gone you got 7 muthafuckin mouths in this bitch to be feedin and I'm the only one workin to make money and you bussin yo ass at this job for pennies. While this bum muthafucka layin next to you not doin shit fa this house. Yelled August

Pack yo shit I'm sick of this. Said August mama as she being to cry cause she knew it was the truth.

Aight cool I'm gone for good but when you loose this fuckin house and that nigga start fuckin you up in this bitch don't call me fa shit. I'm suppose to be your child and you really gonna fuck ova on me like that. Bet I'm good. You would think after our brother died you would change yo fuckin ways. But I guess his death didn't mean shit to you ma cause you still actin a fool with niggas that don't give a fuck about you ya heard me!!! Yo kids is all you got bruh and you do me dirty like that. Said August as he grabbed his black trash bags and head out the door.

Lord I ask that you please watch over my son for he is leading himself done a path of danger. In Jesus name amen. As she pray silently in her mind for her son.

Damn it's hot as fuck outtcha but I gotta do me though. Damn bruh I wish you was here so you can tell me what to do. How the fuck I'm gon survive outtcha in these streets I ain't got no where to go. Lawd watch over me for I don't know what to do.

This is the first chapter tell me what y'all thank???🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗🤗